Davina Mccall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User482

You're confusing me giving a shít with me not caring what you think - and if you are as bright as you think you are then you should have been able to recognise that I was well aware it was not sympathy which your earlier post conveyed, but you evidently are not.
It's obvious from your numerous posts that you don't give a shoot.

It's obvious from your numerous posts that you don't give a ****.

Yes, I have been open in stating quite clearly that others views about what I type has no bearing at all on how I feel. But if it makes you feel better telling me then feel free to carry on.

Sir David Of Leytonstone was totally lame, he fell over lol, good grief. Anyway I thought they found that watch and became millionaires? The bbc is just a lie machine.

U

User482

Yes, I have been open in stating quite clearly that others views about what I type has no bearing at all on how I feel. But if it makes you feel better telling me then feel free to carry on.
So you keep saying. The thing is, someone who genuinely doesn't care wouldn't waste their time telling us that they don't care. I think it's a pity that you've chosen to engage in this thread dishonestly, but perhaps that's how you get your entertainment. Anyway, your contributions won't be wasting my pixels any more. Byeee!

So you keep saying. The thing is, someone who genuinely doesn't care wouldn't waste their time telling us that they don't care. I think it's a pity that you've chosen to engage in this thread dishonestly, but perhaps that's how you get your entertainment. Anyway, your contributions won't be wasting my pixels any more. Byeee!

I would not be in the position of telling people I don't care if they didn't keep trying to tell me I did. You can think what you want, if you find some comfort in people agreeing with you or feel bad when they criticise you then that's for you to decide.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Think whatever you like about the blessed Davina ( and it's clear that Marmion and probably many others think the worst), the whole concept of BBC guilt trip charity nights give me the creeps.
There's something unsavoury and unsettling when millionaire celebs tug cloyingly at our wallet strings to donate money.

_72392849_gwwk24o8.jpg

The best acting is instinctive. It's not intellectual, it's not mechanical, it's instinctive.

PaulB

Legendary Member
You're confusing me giving a shít with me not caring what you think - and if you are as bright as you think you are then you should have been able to recognise that I was well aware it was not sympathy which your earlier post conveyed, but you evidently are not.
I laughed so hard at this moron's delusion on this, I actually felt some sick in the back of my throat.

Marmion, you moron, hide that shovel; your hole's WAAAAY too big and you're fooling no-one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom