Davina Mccall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Never been a fan of Davina but she's hardcore, hats off :thumbsup:
I'm in the same boat as you. I despise that Big Brother shite and do find her to be a shrieking firecracker but that journey of hers and the money she raised changes my perception of her and what she's capable of. We may not think she's worthy of a platform, others do and she's used her publicity for the greater good. And for that, I take my hat off to her as well.

Brightski

Chronos Racing Team
I'm in the same boat as you. I despise that Big Brother ****e and do find her to be a shrieking firecracker but that journey of hers and the money she raised changes my perception of her and what she's capable of. We may not think she's worthy of a platform, others do and she's used her publicity for the greater good. And for that, I take my hat off to her as well.
Exactly, all of the above...

I laughed so hard at this moron's delusion on this, I actually felt some sick in the back of my throat.

Marmion, you moron, hide that shovel; your hole's WAAAAY too big and you're fooling no-one.

Do you also have trouble controlling your emotions and get upset when people type stuff you don't agree with? Like really really angry? Like so angry that you have a throbbing vein in your head? Unable to control yourself?

Do you also have trouble controlling your emotions and get upset when people type stuff you don't agree with? Like really really angry? Like so angry that you have a throbbing vein in your head? Unable to control yourself?

I think you may have that problem Marmion, every time some one posts you look for an argument, or a negative to post, you really need to either get a life and stop being a keyboard warrior or seek an anger management course, do you have any real friends in the real world.

Go out, step away from the computer and get some fresh air, you may even want to get out on a bike every now and again.............its really refreshing getting out, instead of being a c.... all the time

I have no idea why people seem to have difficulty with their emotions online, there are a few who seem to align how they feel with what other people type. I have already stated my position on the matter. I have just got back from 90 miles on my bike so am aware that it's refreshing to get out - the others with me all seemed to enjoy my company, with much laughter and discussions about a wide range of subjects.

I have no control over the emotions of other people, only they do - there appears that many on here chose to allow themselves to read emotional content in posts where none is present, or at least intended. I am not looking for an argument, I am merely stating my position; do you think your view is of more value?

stephec

Legendary Member
Now ladies that's enough, choose your weapons -

gucci_bamboo_handbags_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom