Decathlon B'Twin Fitness 2 flatbar road bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KMKM

Had this (pictured) bike for about a month now.

Tyres replaced (nothing happened to old ones but were a bit basic) and bar ends fitted.

I think it's great and feels fast, responsive and reliable for the money - recommended.

How do you think it looks costmetically out of interest?

I've no experience of the bike but I quite like the frame I feel those orange wheel reflectors distract a little though.

thanos

I find their site (decathlon's) a bit annoying - it may be my fault, but i cant for the life of me, find detailed information on their products...all i get under detailed information "The speed of a road bike, with added comfort!" and "5 years on frame, 2 years on parts. "

am i missing something?

like the bike though :biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I like Decathlon loads.....they have some good stuff, and that bike looks fine and fast...

I don't have any of their bikes, but they sell great kit.......I have loads of their clothing though...it's very good.....

TBH you can't go wrong with their stuff........... I've had a few pairs of shorts that went faulty (i.e. pads) took them back no quibble............. the whole range got removed.......so they stand by their clothing..... 2 year g'tee on any clothing....very good....

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
fossyant said:
I like Decathlon loads.....they have some good stuff, and that bike looks fine and fast...

I don't have any of their bikes, but they sell great kit.......I have loads of their clothing though...it's very good.....
I am a big fan too - totally agree with all of that, but when are they going to open more stores? They have at last moved to online sales but their website is appalling - very limited range, and very little information. I am sure they could easily achieve an absolutely massive increase in their UK sales if they were accessible to more people.

jimboalee

My local Decathlon Store is Merry Hill ( Merry Hell ).
There is a Fitness First round the corner so I get free coffee on arrival to that shopping complex.

I chain up my bike outside FF and walk to the Decathlon Store.

Who's this guy wearing bike clothes when there's no bike outside???

Agreed, their shorts had a decent insert, but the expensive one's I wanted weren't in stock xx(

(I'm on their website now and got a message "This product is not available in the Merry Hill store".)

All was not lost though. They had a plain colour pastel blue road jersey. I bought two and made some 'Iron-on' transfers of the Marie Curie emblem. For use on my LEJOG.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I know where one is, ride past it all the time, want to go in, but I dont have a bike lock and I'm not sure if they will appreciate me pushing bike around in store, hah! Sucks cause their website has some cheap aero bars with no images, I'd like to see then before ordering some for my training bike.

I know someone with a Decathlon mountain bike, looks pretty good for what it is. A beat up commuting machine!

Heard great things about their other cycling stuff too, if only they sold skinsuits ;)!

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Looks a nice bike!

Top Bottom