'Despicable' bike theft from paramedic in London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Welcome to London.

We tend get a load of drunk poles and Romanians where i work in Holborn just down the road from where this incident took place
It's always good to get a new racist stereotype.</sarcarsm> Sometimes I wished CC had a dislike button.

(drunk, london, opportunistic theft does not equal Eastern European in my experience.)

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
It's always good to get a new racist stereotype.</sarcarsm> Sometimes I wished CC had a dislike button.

(drunk, london, opportunistic theft does not equal Eastern European in my experience.)

Ive held this shitty security job for 4 years. Ive worked all over London. I get polish and romanians coming in to steal from us everyday so excuse me for not seeing the world through rose tinted goggles as you do

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
And no one else nicks from you?

Occasionally folks who work in the local offices do but not as much as the others

Dreadfull thing to do but I'm not suprised, the Paramedic should have put a lock on it, even if it was just put through the wheel/frame and not to a post. I'm not surprised at all, someone round here was knocked off their bike and it got stolen as they lay in the road.

If you are attending an emergency then looking around for somewhere to,park, securing the bike, and then attending takes valuable time

The question for me is where was the public support?

Surely at some point someone looked and thought that the thief was not a paramedic and pushing a paramedic's bike?

martint235

Dog on a bike
If you are attending an emergency then looking around for somewhere to,park, securing the bike, and then attending takes valuable time

The question for me is where was the public support?

Surely at some point someone looked and thought that the thief was not a paramedic and pushing a paramedic's bike?
The public were all busy making citizens' arrests on the thieving Poles.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Doesnt take 10 seconds to put a lock around the back wheel/frame. He/she could have left the bike next to the casualty.
People dont care, its not their bike so they wouldnt be bothered.
Until they're told they can't send anyone because of what's happenned.
Regardless of the nationality of the person who took it, the ambulance service is one bike down.

Top Bottom