Detention Lines: I will wear a helmet.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Phoebus

12E9EC12.gif

OP
OP
H

handsome joe

I've finally decided to purchase.................................

0702_1.JPG

This should do the tick eh? + or - the Guns. May come in handy round my area.
I think I'll need the guns if i ever end up in a room with you guys....what have i started? Pandora's box or what?

OP
OP
H

handsome joe

handsome joe said:

0702_1.JPG

I think I'll need the guns if i ever end up in a room with you guys....what have i started? Pandora's box or what?

Just realised the lack of protection around the finger and knee areas. Looks like its back to the drawing board.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Flying_Monkey said:
Tell me exactly how and where I have 'avoided logic and debate' and I will deal with this. Go on.

:tumbleweed:

I guess that accusation was completely without substance after all then... shame about the lack of apology, but that's modern manners for you. ;)

Niall Estick

handsome joe said:

0702_1.JPG

Idiot, everybody knows wearing protection like that causes injuries.

I have statistics....

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Flying_Monkey said:
:tumbleweed:

I guess that accusation was completely without substance after all then... shame about the lack of apology, but that's modern manners for you. ;)

Err, no. I think it's just pointless arguing with you. You can carry on being a legend in your own mind.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
BentMikey said:
Err, no. I think it's just pointless arguing with you. You can carry on being a legend in your own mind.

You haven't really tried - you have just made accusations which you can't back up and insults which merely diminish you and do no service to your claims. And all because I dared to question the views you hold to be self-evidently true... ;)

Top Bottom