Diecast Models Anyone ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Added this Altaya 1:43 scale Le Mans Peugeot 905 to my small collection of model racing cars that Derek Warwick has driven over the course of his career.

NR1F7305_small.jpg

Brand new in the box, never been opened (the sticky tape tabs are still in place underneath), and with the original price tag still attached. Only thing I'm not sure about is whether this would originally have had a protective cardboard sleeve or not. But can't say I'm disappointed for £12 plus postage off the 'bay.

13 rider

Guru
Added this Altaya 1:43 scale Le Mans Peugeot 905 to my small collection of model racing cars that Derek Warwick has driven over the course of his career.

View attachment 724340

Brand new in the box, never been opened (the sticky tape tabs are still in place underneath), and with the original price tag still attached. Only thing I'm not sure about is whether this would originally have had a protective cardboard sleeve or not. But can't say I'm disappointed for £12 plus postage off the 'bay.
Especially with the £23 price tag

classic33

Leg End Member

View attachment 724340

Yes, however they go for around four times the price you paid.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member

View attachment 724340

Lovely model.

I've had a number of Tamiya Le Mans R/C cars, built from kits over the years in both 1/10 and 1/12 scale. The Group C cars look absolutely beautiful to my eyes, and now I have got back into slot cars I am intending to build up a collection of them.

Lovely model.

I've had a number of Tamiya Le Mans R/C cars, built from kits over the years in both 1/10 and 1/12 scale. The Group C cars look absolutely beautiful to my eyes, and now I have got back into slot cars I am intending to build up a collection of them.

Am equally a fan of Group C, have a RC Jaguar XJR-9 LM, but it stays in its box. Mainly because I'm pants at controlling such like and don't want to ding it.

IMHO the pinnacle of GpC design is the Jaguar XJR-14. Even 33 years down the line it's still as stunning as ever. I don't have a model of one, mainly because they are way out of budget.

classic33

Leg End Member
I can see why, it's a great looking car.

I built this in 1985, my favourite R/C car. Like a fool I sold it and have regretted it ever since -

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7Pmhqp7ujk

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Top Bottom