Discrimination and Loss of "freedom of movement" for poor and disabled

Is exclusion and discrimination of the poor and disabled in regards to cycling a serious problem?

• yes

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • no

Votes: 29 34.9%
  • I am ignorant on the issue (lack of knowledge, not dumb)

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • your trolling

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • your not trolling

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • They are a danger and should not be allowed (for what ever reason)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I never knew I was discriminating by "exclusion"

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don't want them cycling and think you need to be silenced

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • please educate me

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • TMI (if this is your selection please PM as to why)

Votes: 8 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Classic33: how could I possibly remember at what time the picture was taken? :wacko:
It was taken with my (previous) phone, no date imprinted.
I live in Scotland, overcast is our natural weather status, the "slightly" for us means it was actually a nice day :laugh:
Was BigCat wearing a collar? If so, it must have been a plain flea control one, no other thing attached.

Pat "5mph"

Ah, yes, the glass: got windows :biggrin:

classic33

Leg End Member
Classic33: how could I possibly remember at what time the picture was taken? :wacko:
It was taken with my (previous) phone, no date imprinted.
I live in Scotland, overcast is our natural weather status, the "slightly" for us means it was actually a nice day :laugh:
Was BigCat wearing a collar? If so, it must have been a plain flea control one, no other thing attached.

Who needs a date, I simply gave the time. Date wise, the best I'm able to give would be second half of April - first week in May.

The glass caused the light to scatter, causing multiple shadows suggesting it was in a porch or siimilar area. Ground is also dry.

You could make a fortune as a private investigator without ever leaving your home - or broadband connected location.
Me, I'm safe enough: got BigCat to protect me
View attachment 14254

As for the above, a number of people have said this & my last four employers. Used to do this more with books, the internet has just speeded the process up. But you still have to look in the right places.

No. really? You don't keep the draughts out with shutters?:whistle::laugh:
Its to avoid the window tax!

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes, how did you know that? In Italy there is (or used to be) a tax for shop windows!
That would be telling. As for the picture taken on your old phone, now I understand. What does 9# give on your current handset. I know, but do you?

Calling Norm. Getting close, #792

Pat "5mph"

That would be telling. As for the picture taken on your old phone, now I understand. What does 9# give on your current handset. I know, but do you?

Ok, now I don't know what you mean at all. What is 9#?
I also remember that the picture was taken in 2010 - checked file date on laptop - August was when I downloaded it to file, could have taken in in late April, May, doubt it though, because of the tomato plants here:

Don\'t come near me.jpg

see, in the wee greenhouse, my tomato plants are only in small pots in May.
For weather based investigations, remember the light is different here than in England.
I think I could have used an INQ phone for the photo.

classic33

Leg End Member
I also remember that the picture was taken in 2010 - checked file date on laptop - August was when I downloaded it to file, could have taken in in late April, May, doubt it though, because of the tomato plants here:

View attachment 14258

For weather based investigations, remember the light is different here than in England.
9# is the nine key followed by the #(hash) key

That would make it the last week in August then. No tomato plants visible in the first picture posted.
Why would the light(natural) be different in Scotland than it is in England. Same source(not tomato before anyone cuts in) for both countries.

Norm, 794 & closing!

Pat "5mph"

The natural light is different, depending on altitude (or something like that :smile:) I know it's different like all us foreigner girls know the light here needs different clothes and hair colour than abroad, if you know what I mean?
Have we reached the fatal number?

gary in derby

View attachment 14258

wall needs repointing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom