Discrimination and Loss of "freedom of movement" for poor and disabled

Is exclusion and discrimination of the poor and disabled in regards to cycling a serious problem?

• yes

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • no

Votes: 29 34.9%
  • I am ignorant on the issue (lack of knowledge, not dumb)

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • your trolling

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • your not trolling

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • They are a danger and should not be allowed (for what ever reason)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I never knew I was discriminating by "exclusion"

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don't want them cycling and think you need to be silenced

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • please educate me

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • TMI (if this is your selection please PM as to why)

Votes: 8 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldspice

Probably got busted by 'Fish and Wildlife' police for hunting with an illegal firearm. He did say he had been under mental health care and seeing a Psychologist.

The following list of prohibited personsare ineligible to own firearms under the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act.
  • Those convicted of felonies and certain misdemeanors except where state law reinstates rights, or removes disability.
  • Fugitives from justice
  • Unlawful users of certain depressant, narcotic, or stimulant drugs
  • Those adjudicated as mental defectives or incompetents or those committed to any mental institution and currently containing a dangerous mental illness.
  • Non-US citizens, unless permanently immigrating into the U.S. or in possession of a hunting license legally issued in the U.S.
  • Illegal Aliens
  • Those who have renounced U.S. citizenship
  • Minors defined as under the age of eighteen for long guns and the age of twenty-one for handguns, with the exception of Vermont, eligible at age sixteen.
  • Persons convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence (an addition)
  • Persons under indictment for a crime punishable by imprisonment for more than one year are ineligible to receive, transport, or ship any firearm or ammunition
Those who already own firearms would normally be required to relinquish them upon conviction

Crosstrailer

Probably got busted by 'Fish and Wildlife' police for hunting with an illegal firearm. He did say he had been under mental health care and seeing a Psychologist.

The following list of prohibited personsare ineligible to own firearms under the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act.
  • Those convicted of felonies and certain misdemeanors except where state law reinstates rights, or removes disability.
  • Fugitives from justice
  • Those adjudicated as mental defectives or incompetents or those committed to any mental institution and currently containing a dangerous mental illness.
  • Non-US citizens, unless permanently immigrating into the U.S. or in possession of a hunting license legally issued in the U.S.
  • Illegal Aliens
  • Minors defined as under the age of eighteen for long guns and the age of twenty-one for handguns, with the exception of Vermont, eligible at age sixteen.
  • Persons convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence (an addition)
  • Persons under indictment for a crime punishable by imprisonment for more than one year are ineligible to receive, transport, or ship any firearm or ammunition
Those who already own firearms would normally be required to relinquish them upon conviction

does Lance own a firearm do we know ? :biggrin:

classic33

Leg End Member

• Fugitives from justice
  • Illegal Aliens

Don't know about posting another persons details online. But for those who have been here since the start, remember the farmers market he mentioned. One way to find him.

Also, there is the fact that the deer he was hunting/killing were in an area known to be infected with a disease similar to "Mad Cow Disease"(TSE). Would you want to eat it? http://www.health.state.mn.us/divs/idepc/diseases/cwd/index.html
Maybe the deer have done him in(out! Think about that bit). However my money is still on the bears being the guilty party, on the grounds of "exclusion".

Can't stop laughing: stop it all of you, my cat is wondering what's going on!
I'm not even going to ask.

classic33

Leg End Member
I'd forgotten about that bit, and the yanks had the gall to have a go at us about the beef.:stop:
Just dropping a few clues for those who may like to find him. If you reeeallllly want to!

classic33

Leg End Member
For those who want it, I have Chapter One of Seven available.
All 47,914 words of his own work, no-one elses work.

classic33

Leg End Member
Classic33, you are getting obsessed! :ph34r:
About what?
I've made phonecalls to various bodies, in the US, ranging from his local sheriff's office to his local health department. Contacted state(Minnesota) offices, which he said were wrong.
Gone up to federal level, with some calls. Awaiting a response from the state governor, Mark Dayton. 75 Rev Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd #130, St Paul, MN 55155 United States
(800) 657-3717
And President Obama himself.
Law enfocement agencies at county, state & federal level. I know the building he lives in, the floor he lives on, the colour of his curtains, in need of a wash(tobbaco smoke!). His lifts do not work all the time & the meat which I have to assume is being gutted & cleaned in an apartment, without the proper refigeration required, is/was being sold at a "local farmers market".
And you sit there, telling me I'm getting obsessed!
Edited at 22:10, missed the address of the Governors Office. Contact details also include a toll free number for contacting him.

Its too late for that now, save yourself!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Noooo! He's selling contaminated, illegally butchered meat at a farmer's market?
He smokes? After all that palava about disgrounted neighbourghs wanting to smoke on the same pavement he wants to ride on? :eek:
You could make a fortune as a private investigator without ever leaving your home - or broadband connected location.
Me, I'm safe enough: got BigCat to protect me
Cat on patrol.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Noooo! He's selling contaminated, illegally butchered meat at a farmer's market?
He smokes? After all that palava about disgrounted neighbourghs wanting to smoke on the same pavement he wants to ride on? :eek:
You could make a fortune as a private investigator without ever leaving your home - or broadband connected location.
Me, I'm safe enough: got BigCat to protect me
View attachment 14254
#566, near the bottom.
"hunting zone 602 in the CWD(chronic wasting disease) zone where I will most likely be hunting due to the safest access for me."

Picture taken 11:30-12:30. But you have glass nearby. On a slightly overcast day.
Question is, whats that thing on the cats collar for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom