Discrimination and Loss of "freedom of movement" for poor and disabled

Is exclusion and discrimination of the poor and disabled in regards to cycling a serious problem?

• yes

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • no

Votes: 29 34.9%
  • I am ignorant on the issue (lack of knowledge, not dumb)

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • your trolling

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • your not trolling

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • They are a danger and should not be allowed (for what ever reason)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I never knew I was discriminating by "exclusion"

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don't want them cycling and think you need to be silenced

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • please educate me

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • TMI (if this is your selection please PM as to why)

Votes: 8 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Any one found any reference to the OP in other forums? My dearch has been fruitless

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Nerer had a curse but have rented two; a Ford Granada curse to carry dad's coffin and a Volvo curse for mum's!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Phil, you forgot to tell about Bambi's Mum! her limp, dead body dragged up the elevator!:cry:
...said elevator being out of order, causing a loss of freedom of movement to all poor and disabled. If you happen to be disabled and rich, the elevator would be working ....

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Phil, you forgot to tell about Bambi's Mum! her limp, dead body dragged up the elevator!:cry:
...said elevator being out of order, causing a loss of freedom of movement to all poor and disabled. If you happen to be disabled and rich, the elevator would be working ....
So I did.
There was also the thing about cycles being banned from the road to the hunting grounds, preventing him from being able to shoot Bambi's mum in the first place. (Last time I looked, guns were expensive things. He didn't moan about not being able to afford ammunition?)

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
So I did.
There was also the thing about cycles being banned from the road to the hunting grounds preventing him from being able to shoot Bambi's mum in the first place. (Last time I looked, guns were expensive things. He didn't moan about not being able to afford ammunition?)
Oh, did not think about that, you are right!
Isn't hunting the sport of the affluent land owner? :whistle: ;)

Oldspice

1320511267595188.jpg

trampyjoe

How to sum up this thread in a few words? I'll try.

I don't think Disabled Rider is a troll, I think he honestly believes that the world is out to get him. The gist of what he was after is that he feels unsafe on the road to the point where he believes he will be knocked down and killled if he uses it and therefore he rides on the pavement (sidewalk over there). Unfortunately this is not legal in the US just as in Britain and following a complaint, the local police have asked him not to do it. He felt discriminated against because of this and having been thrown off 3 (or possibly 4?) other forums we ended up with the rant here.

We didn't agree with his view and Disabled Rider appears to have gone off in a strop. Since then everyone else has been larking about. The curses result from the thread getting up to post 666 (number of the beast) and we are now aiming for post 799.2 (tax accountant of the beast apparently:laugh:).

That's it so far I think. :thumbsup:
Are you sure? He could just be composing his next post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom