Do I blow my savings?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I blew the wife's savings to get my new bike...its very selfish to waste Your hard earned buddy ..they get over it in a decade or 2

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Yes.....but only if it was custom built to my specs

I would also get rid of the felt tt bike so more funds to spend on the custom build ;)

I know im not helping, but you did ask

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Remember , if you buy a TT bike you will be getting ready to leave the house to race it at THIS time in the morning !
5:30 just incase the time doesn't show :bicycle:
Navigates to 'Your Account'. Clicks 'Cancel Order'.........

Good luck with today's ride. Windy though.

Yes.....but only if it was custom built to my specs

I would also get rid of the felt tt bike so more funds to spend on the custom build ;)

I know im not helping, but you did ask

Don't follow this advice and custom build it to Jowwy's specs.

It's part of an evil plot to buy it cheap from you second-hand, when you desperately need money in the future and realise you've spent all of your savings on a bike.

:whistle:

Graham

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
If you were saving the cash for a rainy day, go spend it, we're having enough of those this summer.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
The OP is demonstrating a complete lack of financial acumen in thinking of spending his four grand savings on a bike. A more sensible option would be to use the money as a deposit and buy an eight grand bike with the rest on finance.

They really ought to teach economics in schools these days, some people have no idea.

Top Bottom