Do you carry a weapon?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brand

but the father could still teach him to hunt seals in the artic & how to survive sub zero temperatures if they share custody, spring, summer autumn with mum & winter with dad since mum will hibernate, a child of both cultures.
No, father has nothing to do with upbringing and the mother will attack any bear that comes near her when she has a cub. The father only provides sperm then also has nothing to do with the mother. Male will attempt, if they can get to it any cub. So as to bring the mother on heat. Applies to both species. The hybrid would not be able to go on the ice as its fur would not be capable of withstanding the cold. Its not even the right colour.

up hill struggle

No, father has nothing to do with upbringing and the mother will attack any bear that comes near her when she has a cub. The father only provides sperm then also has nothing to do with the mother. Male will attempt, if they can get to it any cub. So as to bring the mother on heat. Applies to both species. The hybrid would not be able to go on the ice as its fur would not be capable of withstanding the cold. Its not even the right colour.

I know you mean well & am a big fan of the animal channel & Nat geo wild & don't quite know how to tell you this but,
Were having a bit of a laugh. There ain't many killer squirrels or people riding around the uk with inflatable wild boars as a form of protection against muggers, or machine gun loaded mountain bikes. Were just enjoying a bit of banter.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I know you mean well & am a big fan of the animal channel & Nat geo wild & don't quite know how to tell you this but,
Were having a bit of a laugh. There ain't many killer squirrels or people riding around the uk with inflatable wild boars as a form of protection against muggers, or machine gun loaded mountain bikes. Were just enjoying a bit of banter.
You speak for yourself. I've already managed to get a Strava KoM by following the sage advice on this thread. I found the crossbow the most effective in making the fast guys "disappear"

Top Bottom