Do you carry a weapon?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brand

They maybe hybrids but they will always behave like Grizzly bears and therefore will be grizzly bears. More importantly while hybrids will be able to survive in the south a hybrid would not survive on the ice. Until it had re evolved back to a polar bear. Many many generations.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I think we should reinstate the right to keep and arm bears.

I seem to recall something being mentioned about it in the UK Bill of Rights 1689 but that was presumably before the poor bears became extinct. Obviously they weren't armed enough to fight back.

I could then cycle happily along, with an armed bear to keep me safe.

Lolloping along in front or behind with a nifty Mossberg pump-action with some of those solid slugs which were designed to punch holes in car engine blocks.

In fact ,one in front and one behind ought to do it.

Ajay

Veteran
Be careful out there guys n gals... Roadkill Revenge

woodchuck.jpg

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Back in the days of D-cell battery lights someone I knew used to talk about keeping one or two old ones in his back pocket.

He would bounce them off the roof of inconsiderate/dangerous drivers on the route between Bath and Bristol, which he cycled daily. He would also immobilise the worst drivers in the stop-start traffic by removing their car keys and handing them to the nearest police officer.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Make the first shot count. You shouldn't need a second shot, you can only kill someone once! We are talking about people? The same does apply to animals!
30.06 would be my recommendation, and you had better have a good one, and make the first shot at 50 yards count. You are talking about an animal that can travel 30 miles per hour, climb trees, and tear his way into an automobile.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/10/bears-destroy-familys-car-to-get-at-mints/
Direct and final confrontation may be your only hope. That, and avoiding their habitat and known areas of activity. Very few people are actually killed by Grizzlies, this guy is the reason grizzly attacks get such press, and he was taking silly risks for reasons not readily apparent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Treadwell
http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2011/04/04/why-was-the-grizzly-man-eaten/

Herzog listened to the audio recording of Treadwell's death. He gave the tape to the dead man's sister and recommended she destroy it.

up hill struggle

They are still called Grizzly bears as it is always a Male polar bear mating with female grizzly bear. As the female brings up the offspring it is only taught grizzly bear ways.

but the father could still teach him to hunt seals in the artic & how to survive sub zero temperatures if they share custody, spring, summer autumn with mum & winter with dad since mum will hibernate, a child of both cultures.

Depends on how you wanna kill 'em...

ex wife please & please feel free to take as long as you want & make it as painful as possible, I will supply copies of the credit card bills that I had to continue paying for years that you can show her, just so she knows who sent you.

photographic evidence will be needed as proof upon completion to receive payment. A bonus will be paid for an additional photo of the look on her face after she sees the bills and realises I sent you.

payment will be in small unmarked bills left behind your local McDonalds restaurant.

Top Bottom