Do you feel the cold ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Always wondered about people - I seem to feel colder than most but other times I can go distance more than most.

Whats surprised me nowadays is teenagers going out NOW with a T-SHIRT on - whats that about ?!?!?!?!??!!!?!???????

gbb said:
I know i do :biggrin:

5' 10''...just under 11 stone, theres not much excess meat on me...and bugger, any cold wind goes straight through me.

Always the first to put a jacket on and pull up my collar...while loadsa silly beggars are still walking round in t shirts and shorts. ;)
God i detest winter .

The good thing...i love the heat..and i mean love it. 38 to 40 degrees every day in Turkey while on holiday...loved it :biggrin: Everyone else in our party was suffering..
Last year when the temps were 30 to 32 degrees here....god i sweated on my 30 plus milers...but loved it.

Lean, mean...and cold :biggrin:...what about you guys ?

yenrod

Always wondered about people - I seem to feel colder than most but other times I can go distance more than most.

Whats surprised me nowadays is teenagers going out NOW with a T-SHIRT on - whats that about ?!?!?!?!??!!!?!???????

gbb said:
I know i do :biggrin:

5' 10''...just under 11 stone, theres not much excess meat on me...and bugger, any cold wind goes straight through me.

Always the first to put a jacket on and pull up my collar...while loadsa silly beggars are still walking round in t shirts and shorts. ;)
God i detest winter .

The good thing...i love the heat..and i mean love it. 38 to 40 degrees every day in Turkey while on holiday...loved it :biggrin: Everyone else in our party was suffering..
Last year when the temps were 30 to 32 degrees here....god i sweated on my 30 plus milers...but loved it.

Lean, mean...and cold :biggrin:...what about you guys ?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I don't feel the cold much generally, only my feet when cycling in the winter. However, last weekend went out, warm enough, stopped in a small town to see the remembrance day parade (I chanced upon it) and realised after 5 mins I was frEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEzing! Had to go into a caff to warm up, then get back on the bike.... that's how its easy to get caught out hypothermically-speaking I guess. Made me think though, if I'd had a problem with the bike in the middle of nowhere, I could have had problems...wrap up warm folks!
Going out and teenagers etc...up here in Geordieland everyone "gans oot" in T-shirts, the women in the skimpiest of skirts in the middle of winter! I'm a softy southerner, but even I do it now! (not the skirt, you understand, the shirt... ;))

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I don't feel the cold much generally, only my feet when cycling in the winter. However, last weekend went out, warm enough, stopped in a small town to see the remembrance day parade (I chanced upon it) and realised after 5 mins I was frEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEzing! Had to go into a caff to warm up, then get back on the bike.... that's how its easy to get caught out hypothermically-speaking I guess. Made me think though, if I'd had a problem with the bike in the middle of nowhere, I could have had problems...wrap up warm folks!
Going out and teenagers etc...up here in Geordieland everyone "gans oot" in T-shirts, the women in the skimpiest of skirts in the middle of winter! I'm a softy southerner, but even I do it now! (not the skirt, you understand, the shirt... ;))

Top Bottom