Do you label your inner tubes??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I get round the different sizes with unused tubes still in boxes in the garage. Tubes in use (as spares) either sit in a different rucksack/camelbak for both MTB's. Road bikes take same tubes so that doesn't matter. The 26" tubes sit in either my panniers or a rucksack I use for that bike. The 27.5's are in a camelbak as that bike is used for totally different stuff (so more kit in that pack as I usually do longer/more off grid rides). Then both road bikes just have the same tube/puncture pack I take out with me.

What a mess :biggrin: Why don't you just go tubeless??

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I get round the different sizes with unused tubes still in boxes in the garage. Tubes in use (as spares) either sit in a different rucksack/camelbak for both MTB's. Road bikes take same tubes so that doesn't matter. The 26" tubes sit in either my panniers or a rucksack I use for that bike. The 27.5's are in a camelbak as that bike is used for totally different stuff (so more kit in that pack as I usually do longer/more off grid rides). Then both road bikes just have the same tube/puncture pack I take out with me.

Indeed this / similar. unused in the shed they are in boxes, in a saddle pack, its not that difficult to see the size printed on the tube if you're in any doubt! :okay:Just move a bit of rubber and have a look.

as to different sizes, if its an emergency spare, a 700 28-35m tube will suffice on anything from a 25mm-45mm tyre anyway and cover 27" as well as 700c.

But can you see the details?

Last night I practiced my folding. No more problems:
TUCOTO_P1.jpg

presta

Guru
Technically I'm not a Yorkshireman, I've just lived here for over 30 years :tongue:

Technically, I am, but I've not lived there for 63 years. ^_^

presta

Guru
Supplementary question.

How do you roll or fold your inner tubes?
Flat, in a roll? How do you expel all the air etc

Roll it up towards the valve to squeeze the air out, then shut the valve and roll it the other way, around the valve. Then put a rubber band around it.

Top Bottom