Love or loathe snow

• Loathe it

Votes: 35 45.5%
  • Love it

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Shut up you miserable chap

Votes: 14 18.2%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I missed it all because I was suffering in Africa. Love snow as a skier and mountaineer and used to love riding the mountain bike in snow.

Slick

Guru
I'm supposed to be attending a funeral service today, 280 mile round tri . I couldn't believe it when I got up this morning to find the snow was every bit as bad as ever.

Love it when I don't have to travel in it. Luckily my college was closed for 3 days last week so I could sit back and relax at home. The dogs loved it especially little Freddie!
MOV_0300_000000_zpssoauimbm.jpg

Attachments

• MOV_0300_000000.jpg
    MOV_0300_000000.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 32

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
It's OK for a few days then turns into that dirty grey slushy mess and makes dog wee really visible. Like riding through a slushie...yuk.

Slick

Guru
Never been so glad to see rain here this afternoon. It's almost washed away all the snow.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I had to drive in every day last week, knowing I'd pre booked Friday off for 'fun' having paid some attention to the weather forecast. PRICELESS !!!!!

Prior to breaking my spine, I'd have been commuting on the old skool 120 spiked 26" bike - ohh. 344 per tyre might be a bit too much..

The tyres were a huge laugh, as the old bike is hard work since my back isn't good. The bloody noise from 688 spikes is seriously enough to wake the dead... and turn heads from hundreds of yards....

PS - not lost one yet !!! Did buy a spares kit, that's why....

Julia9054

Guru
I was a bit surprised to wake up this morning to find it all coming down again. Left for school (by car) 15 minutes early and got there more or less normal time . . . just as they announced we were shutting for the day! Did a couple of hours work and went home. This afternoon it was bright sunshine and the whole lot had melted!
So today, i love snow!

Top Bottom