Do You Read The Daily Mail ?

Do You Read The Daily Mail ?

• Yes

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • No

Votes: 50 68.5%
  • Other (feel free to add a witty response)

Votes: 11 15.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I see all the newspapers in my recycling job, sometimes a Mail headline is so compelling I just have to see what nonsense they've thought up now.

On the other hand, we get free copies of Private Eye and National Geographic, and last week I bagged a "Concrete International".

How interesting... do you think it's as interesting as Barcode News?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
How interesting... do you think it's as interesting as Barcode News?
It knocks stripes off it.

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
I read it online and am shamefully addicted to it but would never be caught dead paying money for it. The only print papers I buy are The Times, Guardian and very occasionally the New Statesman.

Very occasionally pick one up in a waiting room. But then no matter how many times you wash your hands, they never really feel clean.

But I do have to put up with my 80 year old mother relaying stupid stories from it to me.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I don't read newspapers, magazines, or news websites. I prefer to dwell in my own ignorance rather than bother myself with half cocked fairy tales which require spending additional time trying to actually figure out what percentage of the text is complete bollocks!

I'd rather read a train ticket word for word!

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
The only good thing I can say about the Mail is........it doesn't have tits on page 3..... just on its circulation list.
It is sad that newspaper circulations are falling - but at least it means less people will be reading the Mail and the Sun.

pally83

Über Member
Hellz no! Most papers make stuff up but they're one of the worst. And Jan Moir & Richard Littlejohn write for it. Odious.

Top Bottom