do you REALLY hate bonj????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
bonj is a forum idiot god, and we are enriched by his bullshit prescence.
The same goes for Yenners... completely barking :angry:
Simoncc... strange obsessive type...
Flying Monkey... the academic's academic

But they're all part of the CC family and I'd happily stand them all a pint.

God bless 'em

Odyssey

My first (and possibly only) discussion with him quickly led me to believe that he was an ignorant prick. Just as quickly as this happened I realised that he's not to be taken seriously.

He's doesn't make me laugh as much as Yenrod though.

MarkF

Guru
Saved me for wasting my cash on a pair of useless mudguards thus enabling me to purchase a much more useful rack, top man!:angry:

postman

Legendary Member
Looking forward to meeting him in June.We need Bonj he creates action on this site.I find him funny and informative and he holds his opinions well.I sound like his school master with an end of term report.Going to be a good day on the 22nd.Be there or be square as we used to say all those years ago.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I feel there is too much bullying of Bonj, he is as entitled to his opinions as an one else. There are others here who take them selves far more seriously and spout much greater bullsh*t....

I do sometime worry that this is not as friendly as place as it used to be...

Hairy Jock said:
I feel there is too much bullying of Bonj, he is as entitled to his opinions as an one else. There are others here who take them selves far more seriously and spout much greater bullsh*t....

I do sometime worry that this is not as friendly as place as it used to be...
Noooooooo, Bonj takes it all in good part and gives as good as he gets. Which is part of his charm. Besides, there's a lot of love out there for Bonj and plenty of it from the people who take the piss out of him the most.

Pottsy

Quite an enlightening thread for me personally, I think I jump to being aggressive and negative about contrary opinions too soon, and there's you lot being so nice because you accept the different views and value the diversity of opinion here and enjoy and appreciate the fact it exists. I thought I didn't like the ethereal and annoying presence of bonj but now I share the view that we all need to accept the values and views of others.

I have have had 2 bottles of Chenin Blanc mind you.

Noodley

Pottsy said:
I have have had 2 bottles of Chenin Blanc mind you.

Why? Chenin Blanc? Explain yourself...:angry:
Why have Chenin Blanc? unless the only other option is snake urine :rolleyes:

Pottsy

Noodley said:
Why? Chenin Blanc? Explain yourself...:angry:
Why have Chenin Blanc? unless the only other option is snake urine :rolleyes:

You're right, I'd only just run out of snake urine and I'm saving the lighter fluid until tomorrow (in a vaguely Withnail type fashion) :biggrin:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Hate is a very strong and quite the wrong word.
Bonj is capeable of being anywhere and anything from the most frustrating to the most lucid.
We've had our moments, I can't deny, but there is absolutely no hate involved.

Aaaaarrgghhh he drives me mad, but he's still alright with me. :angry:

Keith Oates

Janner
BonJ is a 'character' who is sometimes taking the mickey and sometimes serious. Agreeing or disagreeing with what he says is not an issue, but most times I enjoy reading his posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny

Legendary Member
Abitrary said:
Bonj has actually matured a lot over the last couple of days.
I think I preferred the original Bonj.

Also he wins the prize for having the top avatars on the forum (though I thought his spider was a mistake).

Top Bottom