do you REALLY hate bonj????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave5N

Über Member
Ok, enough is enough.

Time I revealed all.

Bonj doesn't actually exist - he is a made up character. His posts are made by 3 of the 6 following people: me, Keith, Chuffy, Noodley, Longers and Mr Paul. (Three in that list were not in on the joke.) That's why those posts sometimes veer about so inconsistently. I'll leave it to you to decide who were my co-conspirators!

I thought we'd blown it when we turned him into white van man; and again when we had the debacle over shimano groupsets - one week we asked what was what - the week after we answered a similar question straight-faced. We also got it a bit wrong on the recent threads about average speeds.

All in all though it has been a good innings!

We have had a lot of fun with our online character - and who knows when he will reappear under a different pseudonym!

simonali

Guru
Which one of you is meeting postman next week then?

postman

Legendary Member
Oh hell.I'm not really a postman.I'm a vicar but i thought you would all laugh at me.Cos i only work one day a week.I'm not 6'-4'' either.I sent someone else to meet Arch in York and Uncle Phil in Tadcaster.I am only 4'-11'' i put my Giant bike against some mini daffs in my garden to make it look bigger.And i orderd a xxl jersey and training top so you would all think i was big.But when i put them on i fall over cos my feet Get trapped in all the excess cloth.Well we will see if i exist or Bonj does on the 22nd.YOU areall barmy and so am i.Looking forward to meeting you guys.And i want a team photo of us all.You are all mad the humour on here makes me cry sometimes it's brill.Pity i don't have some.

Dave5N

Über Member
postman said:
Oh hell.I'm not really a postman.I'm a vicar but i thought you would all laugh at me.Cos i only work one day a week.I'm not 6'-4'' either.I sent someone else to meet Arch in York and Uncle Phil in Tadcaster.I am only 4'-11'' i put my Giant bike against some mini daffs in my garden to make it look bigger.And i orderd a xxl jersey and training top so you would all think i was big.But when i put them on i fall over cos my feet Get trapped in all the excess cloth.Well we will see if i exist or Bonj does on the 22nd.YOU areall barmy and so am i.Looking forward to meeting you guys.And i want a team photo of us all.You are all mad the humour on here makes me cry sometimes it's brill.Pity i don't have some.

Should we bring a box for you to stand on for the team photo? :tongue:

And obviously I (or Chuffy or Noodley or Longers or Mr Paul - it won't be Keith 'cos it's a bit far for him) will introduce ourselves as Bonj. 'Cos that's who your arrangement is with. :ohmy:

Abitrary

Nobody could impersonate bonj. He is like a walking fingerprint.

He, along with the other radicals like me, Yenrod, simoncc and BFTB, bestride this forum like collussi, dripping our DNA down on the mere mortals below... seeding life and pointing the way forwards.

yenrod

Abitrary said:

He, along with the other radicals like me, Yenrod, simoncc and BFTB, bestride this forum like collussi, dripping our DNA down on the mere mortals below... seeding life and pointing the way forwards.

Fellow radical what (drink) you havin' leader of the 'free Forum' ! ;)

Abitrary

lieutenant commandant yenrod, I shall have a snowball and blackcurrant.

I'm not the leader of the radicals BTW. Bonj is.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Abitrary said:

The rest of us know you as our "care in the community cases..."

Top Bottom