do you REALLY hate bonj????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
domtyler said:
You're a pillow biter? :smile:

It cost him a million quid - he got it the wrong way round!

dantheman said:
IS THIS TRUE??????

i started this thread as i knew it would give bonj lots of nice comments, and it seemed he was lacking in this area, i know you dont actually hate him...

HOWEVER, if this is true, i HATE the lot of you for making him up;). I mean, you make up such a nice bloke, who is fresh and doesnt give a damn what anyone else thinks, make me fall in love, and then tell me he doesnt exist???- HOW DARE YOU....
I couldn't possibly comment....:wacko:

Dave5N said:
We thought it about time Bonj at last provided a little illumination.
According to Abitrary, Bonj is one of the Illuminati.....

bonj2

Rhythm Thief said:
I like Bonj. He's one of the forum's characters, if a little frustrating at times. Like when he insists that evolution is a process you can watch happening, for instance.:biggrin:

you can't WATCH it, but it does happen, unlike some of the evolution-deniers on here might like to think.

Plax

Guru
I'm rather fond of Bonji. When I first joined I thought he and User were the same person with a spilt personality as they were constantly bickering and never seemed to be online at the same time as each other. However I now feel I must apologise to User for this horrendous error on my part. I think User should be my cycling accessory consultant actually as he makes some top class recommendations.
Anyone fancy a mint flavoured Bailey's? I've just drunk all the lager sorry.

Top Bottom