Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Never

Votes: 43 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartG

slower but further
Im just getting bored with this now! Lets put it this way have you ever seen the driver of a car with a helmet on out on the road? If not then what is your point? She would give me a look if I got in the car with a helmet on as at this moment in time its socially not accepted and out of the norm.
So is this a case of following fashion, custom or risk?

Aiden_23

This suggests, to me at least, that your choice of wearing a helmet when on a bike and not when in the car is based solely on following the flock.
My choice on wearing a helmet is to comfort my Wife and Kids I couldnt really give a toss what the flock are doing! Do you wear a seatbelt? There was a time when this was frowned upon now its a legal requirment.........could this be the case for helmets and maybe even one day for helmets in cars I dont know but at this moment in time I wear a helmet, if you dont fine thats your choice.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Just wear a helmet and stop making crap excuse's not too. Also where would I put my new helmet cam with no helmet?

I really haven't got any excuses, let alone crap ones, as to why not wearing a helmet.
Do I need to make up an excuse then?

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
A lot of anti helmet people on this thread

Is that an opinion or fact ? :tongue: Apart from Mickle who is anti I think you will find the rest are pro choice. If you feel wearing a piece of plastic on your head is going to help, then you do so. It is my choice not to.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
No, but it might be entertaining!

I also wear mine to make me look taller, and to show that I'm fabulously wealthy and can afford a helmet!

I like that Drago.

How about one of these? Take your pick and I will use the one us you choose in future Helmet discussions
1: I don't want to look like a mushroom head
2: I don't want to look taller (strange but true)
3: I would rather spend money on titanium bolts & other bling for my bikes rather then a helmet
4: Helmet's smell funny
5: They look silly (see #1)
6: I don't MTB or TT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom