Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Never

Votes: 43 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
I like that Drago.

How about one of these? Take your pick and I will use the one us you choose in future Helmet discussions
1: I don't want to look like a mushroom head
2: I don't want to look taller (strange but true)
3: I would rather spend money on titanium bolts & other bling for my bikes rather then a helmet
4: Helmet's smell funny
5: They look silly (see #1)
6: I don't MTB or TT

You missed one 7. Helmets are not cool. :whistle:

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
But id also like to say

1: I want to look like a mushroom head
2: I want to look taller
3: I would rather spend money a helmet for my bikes rather then a titanium bolts & other bling
4: Helmet's smell nice
5: They look cool (see #1)
6: I don't MTB or TT either

4F

@ Peter Armstrong / Cycling Dan . How many times has a helmet saved your lives ? :popcorn:

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
@ Peter Armstrong / Cycling Dan . How many times has a helmet saved your lives ? :popcorn:

3 times, once I came off on a 40mph decent and hit a rock, another time someone dropped a plant pot out of a window, and another time when my head bonced off a car that hit me, god save the helmet!

Looking cool and being safe and alive is great!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just wear a helmet and stop making crap excuse's not too. Also where would I put my new helmet cam with no helmet?

Ah but now you've introduced something to the helmet that can cause more problems should you land on it. I suppose with a cam stuck out of your skull (dalek style) you wouldn't need a helmet :laugh:

Drago

Legendary Member
I like that Drago.

How about one of these? Take your pick and I will use the one us you choose in future Helmet discussions
1: I don't want to look like a mushroom head
2: I don't want to look taller (strange but true)
3: I would rather spend money on titanium bolts & other bling for my bikes rather then a helmet
4: Helmet's smell funny
5: They look silly (see #1)
6: I don't MTB or TT
I think you should go with 4. I rinse mine out every few weeks, but they smell like a sumos jockstrap after w while. If there's ever an outbreak of Ebola in the UK it'll probably be spread single handed by my bonce potties!

4F

3 times, once I came off on a 40mph decent and hit a rock, another time someone dropped a plant pot out of a window, and another time when my head bonced off a car that hit me, god save the helmet!

Looking cool and being safe and alive is great!

A helmet has not saved my life on more than 5 ocassions however none of those involved falling foliage.

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
Ah but now you've introduced something to the helmet that can cause more problems should you land on it. I suppose with a cam stuck out of your skull (dalek style) you wouldn't need a helmet :laugh:

Yeah but iv already cut a camera shaped hole out of my head to accommodate this eventuality, who looks stupid now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom