Do your own farts always smell nice?

Are they frangrant?

• No, don't be disgusting!

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Sometimes.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Yes, there is no finer smell than my own eruptions.

Votes: 33 44.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Two more simple pleasures have not yet been mentioned.

Farting under the bed covers and, best of all, dropping one in the bath when one's er, outlet, is full submerged in water.

Colin_P

Guru
There is no finer pleasure in life than to be alone in the car, to drop one's guts and the be able to savour the spicy goodness until ones heart is content.

Better still, fart just before you get out of the car and then if you are lucky it is still in there waiting for you when you come back.

Two more simple pleasures have not yet been mentioned.

Farting under the bed covers and, best of all, dropping one in the bath when one's er, outlet, is full submerged in water.

Under the bed covers is known as a "Dutch Oven" and if your partner farts soon after you or you after him/her it is called "Double Dutch".

And why do they smell different when you drop one in the bath?

classic33

Leg End Member
Better still, fart just before you get out of the car and then if you are lucky it is still in there waiting for you when you come back.

Under the bed covers is known as a "Dutch Oven" and if your partner farts soon after you or you after him/her it is called "Double Dutch".

Bubble bath!

OP
OP
stephec

stephec

Legendary Member

At a place I used to work that used to be everyone's goal if they had to borrow the boss's car to go out on a job.

OP
OP
stephec

stephec

Legendary Member
There is no finer pleasure in life than to be alone in the car, to drop one's guts and the be able to savour the spicy goodness until ones heart is content.
The only trouble with this is if you're in the car for a long time for work as I am.

You become accustomed to the smell, but if you get out of the car for even a few minutes the immunity vanishes.

When you get back in it's into a very stale atmosphere.

subaqua

What’s the point
Diffusion of gases. In the bath they are held together in the bubble till the air then spread.

Boxing Day sprouty ones are the best.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Not got the time (yet) to read all posts but have always wondered this.

1. If I saved all my gas for a year then guffed - how much gas would I emit in one blow ?

2. If I could save all my gas for a year - ish, would I explode before the year is out ?

3. If we could harvest all our air biscuits, would it prevent the need for fracking or in fact be worse ?

4. Could I bottle it & sell it to daft Yanks ??

Life's great unanswered questions.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
[QUOTE 3421591, member: 9609"]I use to light mine in the bath, make sure the important bits are submerged, strike a match, predict the spot, then let rip - for full effect turn the lights down low first...[/QUOTE]

This is the male version of the scented tea lights much loved by ladies at bath time

Ah, but now then. Why do the silent ones always smell more than the rip snorters.

Top Bottom