Dolan Cycles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
@Cyclone1 is selling a Dolan roadbike

You could try the search function for other experiences

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Dolan have a good rep. Like most modern UK bike companies, I suspect most of their frames will now be generic although they may design some frames. Terry Dolan who started the company has built frames for some top riders.

cm2mackem

Über Member
So. The cycle to work scheme's come round again and this time I've been thinking about a cyclocross.
I've been doing a bit of research about the bikes available around a grand, the runes have been cast and I really like the look of this:
http://www.dolan-bikes.com/dolan-cy...cdx-sram-rival22-carbon-cyclo-cross-bike.html

So my question is; has anyone here any experience / opinions of Dolan or, ideally, this particular bike?
I bought on the same scheme nearly a year ago from Dolan with no problems at all.

Cyclone1

Very easy to deal with. Good quality bikes and value for money. You have the ability to specify certain components on your bike build. If you are unsure of sizing then you can visit their shop, where they are very accommodating. They also give good advice via phone / email.

Never ridden the bike you are considering, but highly rate their L'Etape model, rides great and has been mechanically perfect on my ownership.

Good luck,
Jules

Top Bottom