Dragon fly incident.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
kingrollo

kingrollo

Guru
Just a recap for those who don't want to re read the whole thread:-

"I was coming down this hill at around 55mph - and there was this swarm of poisonous dragon flys - my garmin beeped..............

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
could have been worse , fly in the lughole caused me a bit of aggro ......
It could have been even worse than that...

Once, when he was young, my nephew suddenly demanded attention...

"Mum, mum, mum ............ there is a creepy crawly in my ear!"

She had a look, but could not see anything.

Nephew continued to make a fuss. My sister told him that if he carried on like that, she would take him to the doctor.

He started rolling about the floor, apparently in agony, so she picked him up and took him down to the local surgery. The GP took a look and ... recoiled in horror! He picked up a pair of long, narrow tweezers and extracted a ... BIG hairy moth! :eek: :laugh:
:okay:

I heard a story about a bunch of guys wildcamping. One in a tarp the others in tents. The tarp guy got comments about slugs and spiders paying him attention while he slept. Anyway, early one morning a tent guy started screaming in pain, came out of b his tent and started to bang the side of b his head hard on the ground. The others wondered what he was doing until a bug finally fell out.

Devil's Coach Beetle!

earwig on steroids! It got lost in his ear and tried to chew its way out through his eardrum!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I heard a story about a bunch of guys wildcamping. One in a tarp the others in tents. The tarp guy got comments about slugs and spiders paying him attention while he slept. Anyway, early one morning a tent guy started screaming in pain, came out of b his tent and started to bang the side of b his head hard on the ground. The others wondered what he was doing until a bug finally fell out.

Devil's Coach Beetle!

earwig on steroids! It got lost in his ear and tried to chew its way out through his eardrum!

:eek:

No, that's not strong enough...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!!!

Top Bottom