Drago's snow watch alert stand by readiness defcon 1 action stations code red reporting photo thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Colin_P

Guru
Has the mini ice-age of the 2030's struck early?

As a kid in the 70's I remember there being lots of talk about a forthcoming ice age.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
75675693-DBCB-4DA2-BC3F-F706F9E1CAB1.jpeg

Quick stupid o’clock ride after w*rk.... unrideable, but fun!
-4 with 7 or 8” of snow in a few places.
Bottled it after half a mile or so and slithered back home :laugh:

screenman

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5168211, member: 259"]Clearing your drive, yes. The whole road from Southrey to Boston? No way[/QUOTE]

It is only a 1 mile section of road that is blocked.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Pasted from a face fluff post showing road conditions i enjoyed on the way home just now i had a work mate who had to push , had to dig my way up the final hill to my house as well.Glad i took the spade with me

upload_2018-3-2_6-38-25.png

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I have lost 3 days income this week, I would hate to put myself in a position where a I needed help from any services just for the sake of a few bob.
Today will be my 3rd day without pay. Tuesday was my day off. I am a bit worried about next Friday. I doubt that I will get in tomorrow, at this rate.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Regulations state that Beeb staff should wear a beret in the summer, and a fur shapka in the winter. Both items must have the red star visible on the front to be compliant, comrade.

But do you have evidence for this ?

My minimal research suggests that BBC Reporters actually suffer a reduction in pay if they dare to wear a hat on camera.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
But do you have evidence for this ?

My minimal research suggests that BBC Reporters actually suffer a reduction in pay if they dare to wear a hat on camera.

Ah, the reduction in pay only kicks in if they forget to describe terrorists as "poor misunderstood souls who simply need a cuddle", or forget to address the audience as " comrades".

Going back to the snow, the good news is I'm sure I can get to the pub.

The bad news is our heating has packed up. I suspect the condensate pipe is frozen or the outlet blocked with snow. The good news is the wood burner is keeping the whole house nicely toastie.

Top Bottom