E bay and bidding.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

That is not a Parka, it's the wrong colour, does not have fur around hood, has a vent in the back, incorrect material, incorrectly lined, but apart from that.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
The seller is lying. He says it has never been worn.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Item specifics
Condition:
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.See all condition definitions
Brand: Merc
Chest Size: XL Colour: Orange
Style: Parka

Merc Orange Parka similar to the one worn by Liam Gallagher. Brand new never been worn.

So i win,but i'm no better off than if i'd bought it for £60 with free p&p!:banghead: Ah well,i'm just happy that i won an e-bay bidding war,even if not many others were taking part.:whistle:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
That is not a Parka, it's the wrong colour, does not have fur around hood, has a vent in the back, incorrect material, incorrectly lined, but apart from that.
They don't have to have fur round the hood and of those that have,most are detachable.
1400w.jpg

What's wrong with the lining?

s-l1600.jpg

This is a fashion coat you know,not an original one for keeping the cold Korean winter at bay!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I bought this on ebay. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RED-PAIS...h=item2a9c60653e:g:dCAAAOSwTA9X8ka~:rk:9:pf:0 I expected a silky material. Instead its looks and feels like it's been made out of a pair of old knickers! The material is like a cheap lycra and the paisley print affect is fecking shoot!!!! It's only got the print on the outside, so you can see the grey non printed inside when the things round your neck. I've sent them a strongly worded letter telling them what i think of their naff product and asking if i can have my money back. If it'd been say 2 quid i would've let it go,but no,i've paid £9.49 for something that looks like it's worth about £1.50 if that. The product doesn't look anything like it does in the picture! A total rip off and they should be ashamed for selling such crap!:thumbsdown:

Last edited:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I bought this on ebay. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RED-PAIS...h=item2a9c60653e:g:dCAAAOSwTA9X8ka~:rk:9:pf:0 I expected a silky material. Instead its looks and feels like it's been made out of a pair of old knickers! The material is like a cheap lycra and the paisley print affect is fecking shoot!!!! It's only got the print on the outside, so you can see the grey non printed inside when the things round your neck. I've sent them a strongly worded letter telling them what i think of their naff product and asking if i can have my money back. If it'd been say 2 quid i would've let it go,but no,i've paid £9.49 for something that looks like it's worth about £1.50 if that. The product doesn't look anything like it does in the picture! A total rip off and they should be ashamed for selling such crap!:thumbsdown:
Anyone that buys a snood neckwarmer deserves to get ripped off

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Anyone that buys a snood neckwarmer deserves to get ripped off
I would've let it go having thought i'd only paid 2 or 3 quid,but then i looked at the add again and saw £9.49 including p&p. The product is absolute shooooot!!!!:ninja:Anyway,i blame some CC posters, as they're always going on about how good snoods are ffs!!:headshake:

I'd describe the print as like when you buy a dvd copy and the cover is a black and white,or the attempted colours are faded . Honestly i know i keep saying it but it is so fecking shooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gun::ninja::angry:

Last edited:
OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Today i bought from Waterstones a Wordsworth publication of Charles Dickens Little Dorrit £2-50 brand new,second hand ones were more expensive on ebay.:banghead:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I would've let it go having thought i'd only paid 2 or 3 quid,but then i looked at the add again and saw £9.49 including p&p. The product is absolute shooooot!!!!:ninja:Anyway,i blame some CC posters, as they're always going on about how good snoods are ffs!!:headshake:

I'd describe the print as like when you buy a dvd copy and the cover is a black and white,or the attempted colours are faded . Honestly i know i keep saying it but it is so fecking shooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gun::ninja::angry:
You should have asked me

I'd have told you to save your money cos snoods are farkin ridiculous

Top Bottom