Eat lead, punk!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
As i recall, youve seen my weapon..

I think you two need to get a room
It was magnificent, the photos were quite stunning.

I'd love to handle that piece of wood. :smile:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I had an air pistol. I loved it, but traded it in when I bought the rifle. I wish I'd kept it now. It was gas powered as well.

young Ed

Veteran
yeah i do, targets and live quarry but the targets are really only for checking the zero and correcting it ready for the bunnies etc :smile:

come january 2017 (when i turn 18) and i will be going down local gun shop and local agricultural supplies store/ag merchant and be buying my self a nice .17HMR proper live rifle for bunnies at longer range and with any wind about and for close range foxes
then with time i will get various different calibers for different pests at different ranges and conditions etc
Cheers Ed

robsa

Über Member
Do enjoy the old shooting malarky, get a bit of a buzz with the reverse snobbery when I rock up at the range with a 1928 bsa underlever stand next to a random bloke with all the Gucci kit and shoot just as well as he does

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
It much the same here when I pitch up at the range with my.Chinese rifle and manage a better grouping than the snotty git with his £800 Air.Arms. End of the day it's lead on target that matters.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
I'm in Scotland. Airgun licencing is being introduced here in an attempt at conserving stocks of wild haggis.
bah, you don't need airguns to bag a haggis. Everyone knows they've got one pair of legs shorter than the other, so all you need to do is make one turn around and try to run the other way along the hillside, and they fall over of their own accord.

Cubist

Still wavin'
yeah i do, targets and live quarry but the targets are really only for checking the zero and correcting it ready for the bunnies etc :smile:

come january 2017 (when i turn 18) and i will be going down local gun shop and local agricultural supplies store/ag merchant and be buying my self a nice .17HMR proper live rifle for bunnies at longer range and with any wind about and for close range foxes
then with time i will get various different calibers for different pests at different ranges and conditions etc
Cheers Ed
Read up on BASC code of conduct. .17 HMR is not a suitable round for fox. .22 centre fire minimum.

And I'm afraid it's badly wind affected. You'd be much better off with a rim fire .22 and some skillz.

Cp40Carl

Über Member
It much the same here when I pitch up at the range with my.Chinese rifle and manage a better grouping than the snotty git with his £800 Air.Arms. End of the day it's lead on target that matters.

Drago, I'd just love to see the look on the faces of the other competitors as you cycle up to the clubhouse dressed in your mankini (camouflaged model of course) with a Chinese rifle slung over your shoulder. That's would install fear into the hearts of the bravest of sharpshooters...

Class.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Drago, I'd just love to see the look on the faces of the other competitors as you cycle up to the clubhouse dressed in your mankini (camouflaged model of course) with a Chinese rifle slung over your shoulder. That's would install fear into the hearts of the bravest of sharpshooters...

Class.
Why do I feel that it's only you that wants to see @Drago in a mankini. I've never met @Drago and I still need a mind scrub.......blewwwwww

Top Bottom