Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nonowt

Über Member
Is the E B an E B ?

that did cross my mind. It could just have been resprayed by EB (the paint looks newer than the frame) and re-badged, although I have seen EBs of that period with wrap-over seat clusters. I guess the frame number would give a clue. Should be 4 digits under the BB probably starting with a 5?

The Witcomb looks repainted too, so probably would require further enquiry if anyone was seriously interested.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Not Stretch Armstrong: Nonowt Leglong :okay:. I could probably squeeze myself onto the Paris but, yep, the others are way too small. It's generally not very convenient being 6'6" (short clothes, door frames induced bruises) but it saves me a fortune in on-a-whim bike purchases.
6'6"? Blimey, you're a foot taller than me! The Paris should be no trouble then :smile:

woodbutcher

Veteran
This seller is nuts some of the other stuff on the site are crazy prices and since its a French site why on earth does it say in large red letters "does not post to france"

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Where are the gear changers? On the other Futural they are on the down tube but not on this one (seemingly)

Looks like they are Shimano sti's---
s-l64.jpg

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
This seller is nuts some of the other stuff on the site are crazy prices and since its a French site why on earth does it say in large red letters "does not post to france"
That's very odd. I don't have any red letters at all on my page, but there is a very large white gap between the details and the bottom of the page details.

Top Bottom