eBay recumbent trike: thoughts needed please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
In the meantime something like this off Amazon may be worth you carrying. Certainly baled me out a couple of times year before last. I would only regard it as a get you home solution......but on a cold Winter's day not having to repair at the roadside was a blessing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-23-22-53-31.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-23-22-53-31.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 68
OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
Kevin has just emailed me to say the trike is built.

now it just has to get from Little Thetford to me.... :hyper:

I can start to get a little excited now. I may soon be able to get more than 500m from my house! :wahhey:

Ganymede

Veteran
This is fab news, @SatNavSaysStraightOn !! He sounds like a top bloke, I was thinking of buying a bent from him later in the year myself. By the sounds of it I had better let him know when I'm thinking of coming!

General jubilation for you!

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
Couldn't you just fall asleep in it?
Eventually perhaps but there is a lot of setting up and tweaking to be done, not to mention the need for me to learn to sit in it with my back. I honestly don't know how long I will be able to sit in it at first so there is a lot of learning to be done, bit even if I can only manage 10 minutes at the current reclined angle, that should get me more than 400m from home which is all I can walk at the moment. Lots of learning to be done!

Top Bottom