Embarrassing moments in life.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Years ago I was in a queue at post office when I felt the need to release one. I kid you not.....it smelled like I'd eaten a dead rat. There was nothing I could do but bluff it out.....so I just looked at everyone as though asking "who did that".
I never knew for certain if others knew it was me as I didnt go back there for a loooong time.

pawl

Legendary Member
My dad had a saying.Were are you be let the wind blow free.Probably the best thing to do is look innocent and say hells teeth what a pong.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Hi.
Sorry if this may come across a little crude, but I tend to have a slight warped sense of humour and thought I would share an embarrassing moment I had in our local B&M shop today.
This weekend I've been suffering from some bad flatulence, and whilst in the electrical aisle of B/Ms ,it struck again. I suddenly felt some discomfort and knew I had to let it go as it was impossible not to. It was quite busy in this particular aisle but nobody was near me so I tried in vein to let it go discretely and sneakily ,but to my horror it let rip like a depth charge going off. When I say everybody, I mean everybody heard it and looked at me. I was so embarrassed that i felt my face light up bright red with the shame of it.
It must of caused offence to some ,but I couldn't help but find the funny side of it whilst at the same time feeling totally ashamed.
As you can imagine I soon disappeared with my head down hoping no one recognized me.
As said before, sorry if this sounds a little crude and childish.
Have you an embarrassing story you could share that would put a smile on our faces.
All the best
Johnny.
At least you didn't fart in the lift. That's wrong on so many levels.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Hi.
Sorry if this may come across a little crude, but I tend to have a slight warped sense of humour and thought I would share an embarrassing moment I had in our local B&M shop today.
This weekend I've been suffering from some bad flatulence, and whilst in the electrical aisle of B/Ms ,it struck again. I suddenly felt some discomfort and knew I had to let it go as it was impossible not to. It was quite busy in this particular aisle but nobody was near me so I tried in vein to let it go discretely and sneakily ,but to my horror it let rip like a depth charge going off. When I say everybody, I mean everybody heard it and looked at me. I was so embarrassed that i felt my face light up bright red with the shame of it.
It must of caused offence to some ,but I couldn't help but find the funny side of it whilst at the same time feeling totally ashamed.
As you can imagine I soon disappeared with my head down hoping no one recognized me.
As said before, sorry if this sounds a little crude and childish.
Have you an embarrassing story you could share that would put a smile on our faces.
All the best
Johnny.
On my most best embarrassing moments was not looking what I was doing when reaching to put my hand in my pocket. I missed and grabbed the bum belonging to the bloke standing next to me.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
When I was at Primary School (I must have been 10 or 11), we were playing rounders and as one of the most sporty of the class, I thought I'd hit it out of the playground and impress everyone. I swung the bat as hard as I could....and let out a loud fart as I did so. it echoed around the playground walls and everyone laughed. I went bright red and the teacher said "poor boy". To make matters worse, exactly the same thing happened at a family BBQ about 3 weeks later!

Drago

Legendary Member
I remember in assembly at school the hall was silent apart form a teacher waffling in, when a distressed voice from the back half moaned, half choked out the words "who's farted?", with comedy timing so perfect I have yet to hear its equal.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I get a company car and since my employer buys the cars for cash, mine get passed on after four years to a less senior member of staff. Last time I saw my old Passat it was being driven by a really lovely young woman from Marketing - I felt so sorry for her as she could have had no idea how much I had farted into the seat cushion in my four years of using it.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Not mine but my Elderly family who just let them trickle out without either noticing or acknowledging it, even at my tender age I cannot keep the laughter in the more I try the funnier it gets.

At a cubicle half pished the bloke standing next to me lets one go and quips name that tune, I was uncontrollable for ages it wasn't even that funny!

The seeing someone trip over and bursting out with laughter get embarrassing I have no clue why it happens or why I find it so amusing!

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Most embarrassing and I have told this one before was sharing a hotel room at 13 years old in San Francisco, and the kid I was sharing with had gone down the hall to see his parents I decided it would be a good ruse to hide and jump out with my hands like I am holding a gun and shout freeze - expletive expletive, the poor cleaner nearly shat herself and then went absolutely berserk at me!

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I remember in assembly at school the hall was silent apart form a teacher waffling in, when a distressed voice from the back half moaned, half choked out the words "who's farted?", with comedy timing so perfect I have yet to hear its equal.
Ahhhh, the resonance from the plastic chairs coupled with the acoustics of a school hall, unbeatable.

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France
after dining in a fancy french resturant with son and DiL we were walking across the car park when i let out a series of pop pop pop farts, behind us was a french couple, not looking amused but i just burst out laughing !!!
another time walking across the floor in another resturant the elastic in my knickers gave way, had to hobble into the toilets !! I think i'd better avoid resturants in future ! whats the correct spelling for resturant?

Top Bottom