Embarrassing moments in life.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
OMG YOU MEN AND TOILET STORIES......:hyper:

I have no idea of this as Princesses don't poop...

No but, my wife needed a P when out on a boat we were sharing for the day with another couple, so she jumped on shore and wandered off behind some bushes, the builders watching from behind her on a nearby site did not whistle until she had finished.

Did I tell you about the time when she was 8 months pregnant and need a P in a nice Italian eatery at the time as well as carrying my son she was loaded up with shopping so she back in, squatted, peed, then wondered where the water on the floor had come from, yep lid still down. And only a coupl of squares of paper to clean up with.

I could honestly write a book about the most amazing and wonderful person who has made me very happy for the last 43 years.

tyred

Legendary Member
I'm sure cyclists do fart more than normal. Those nice people at Brooks punch three "vents" in the top of a B17 to facilitate this situation.

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
No but, my wife needed a P when out on a boat we were sharing for the day with another couple, so she jumped on shore and wandered off behind some bushes, the builders watching from behind her on a nearby site did not whistle until she had finished.

Did I tell you about the time when she was 8 months pregnant and need a P in a nice Italian eatery at the time as well as carrying my son she was loaded up with shopping so she back in, squatted, peed, then wondered where the water on the floor had come from, yep lid still down. And only a coupl of squares of paper to clean up with.

I could honestly write a book about the most amazing and wonderful person who has made me very happy for the last 43 years.

Aww I am sure she would be delighted to know you are sharing her mishaps with a community of strangers! :wacko: LOL

Yes I love being embarrassing, Like I say HELLO and THANKYOU to the ATM when it gives me money! and when I was in GCSE Geography and insisted that Euthanasia was a continent.

screenman

Legendary Member
Aww I am sure she would be delighted to know you are sharing her mishaps with a community of strangers! :wacko: LOL

Yes I love being embarrassing, Like I say HELLO and THANKYOU to the ATM when it gives me money! and when I was in GCSE Geography and insisted that Euthanasia was a continent.

I would not have posted had she not known, I can assure you that as soon as I do something off the whole world knows about it.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
@pplpilot above's post reminds me of a Spike Milligan story where a pal of his was in a similar predicament whilst on his way to an important meeting and he too had bought new trousers from Marks. He rushes to catch his train clutching his new trousers, then nips into the train toilet to clean himself up and get changed. He chucks the soiled trousers out of the window then gets out his new pair from the shopping bag - which has somehow been swapped for a ladies cardigan. The story ends with the poor chap is trying to wear the cardigan as a pair of shorts with his wedding tackle (Spike's words) hanging out of the neck of the cardy

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
A friend, a young and naive one who shall remain anonymous, found himself in Edinburgh's Haymarket area one Saturday afternoon with time to kill. As he wandered around he saw a Thai Massage Parlour. Now he wasn't sure if this was code for a brothel but he'd been in neither so he thought he'd give it a go. Inside it was all very professional with pretty Oriental girls in white smocks, one of whom took him to a small room with a massage table and a small changing cubicle. She left him to get changed and Andy (for that was his name, fukkit) decided this was a bona fide massage parlour. He settled himself face down on the table with the tiny towel across his bum and the girl came back to give him his massage. And oh! It was wonderful. He said he'd never experienced anything like it - stimulating, invigorating and just the sensual side of pain. Unfortunately it all had an effect on his predicament so when she told him to roll over so she could do his front, Andy demurred. When she insisted he managed to indicate the source of his embarrassment.

"Oh don't worry about that, it's perfectly natural" said the pretty Oriental girl, "Do you need some hand relief?"

Andy's mind went "Bing" and he rather enthusiastically replied "Yes please"

"OK" said the masseuse, "Two minutes" as she stepped out the room.

Andy rolled over and divested himself of the towel then tried to strike a casual but sexy pose on the flat table for the girl's return. After a few minutes he had to apply a little more stimulation to ensure his predicament was suitably appealing but a few minutes later the door cracked open and , over the loud pounding of his heartbeat he heard her say..."

"Finished yet?"

stephec

Legendary Member
A friend, a young and naive one who shall remain anonymous, found himself in Edinburgh's Haymarket area one Saturday afternoon with time to kill. As he wandered around he saw a Thai Massage Parlour. Now he wasn't sure if this was code for a brothel but he'd been in neither so he thought he'd give it a go. Inside it was all very professional with pretty Oriental girls in white smocks, one of whom took him to a small room with a massage table and a small changing cubicle. She left him to get changed and Andy (for that was his name, fukkit) decided this was a bona fide massage parlour. He settled himself face down on the table with the tiny towel across his bum and the girl came back to give him his massage. And oh! It was wonderful. He said he'd never experienced anything like it - stimulating, invigorating and just the sensual side of pain. Unfortunately it all had an effect on his predicament so when she told him to roll over so she could do his front, Andy demurred. When she insisted he managed to indicate the source of his embarrassment.

"Oh don't worry about that, it's perfectly natural" said the pretty Oriental girl, "Do you need some hand relief?"

Andy's mind went "Bing" and he rather enthusiastically replied "Yes please"

"OK" said the masseuse, "Two minutes" as she stepped out the room.

Andy rolled over and divested himself of the towel then tried to strike a casual but sexy pose on the flat table for the girl's return. After a few minutes he had to apply a little more stimulation to ensure his predicament was suitably appealing but a few minutes later the door cracked open and , over the loud pounding of his heartbeat he heard her say..."

"Finished yet?"
That doesn't sound like a very happy ending.

Top Bottom