Evri Again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Just had a delivery. I know because the email pinged to say they had. No knock on door. Managed to grab parcel before it blew away.

stephec

Legendary Member
I ordered a new pair of running shoes last week from sportsshoes.com and got the dreaded email, evri have your package and will update you soon.

It turned up a few days later without any drama, seems our local guy is the same one who does Amazon and a few others so we see him fairly regularly, he's the one who always looks nervously at the dog when she's shouting at him through the front window, and he always knocks on and never just leaves stuff.

Badger_Boom

Über Member
I ordered a new pair of running shoes last week from sportsshoes.com and got the dreaded email, evri have your package and will update you soon.

It turned up a few days later without any drama, seems our local guy is the same one who does Amazon and a few others so we see him fairly regularly, he's the one who always looks nervously at the dog when she's shouting at him through the front window, and he always knocks on and never just leaves stuff.

We had a grumpy Polish chap until we got the dog when he became smiling Polish chap who was always disappointed if he didn't see the dog. That said, he was always good even in his grumpy phase. Sadly he's moved on now but after a few dodgy replacements the new fellow seems pretty good.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
With my work we have a parcel that left UK suppliers on 5/1/2023 on tnt still not delivered, chased every day and keep getting told it will be delivered tomorrow.
Well today I have just spoken to tnt and all they can say is that it's at a depot but not being scanned for delivery and they don't know why. ......

Will keep you posted

With my work we have a parcel that left UK suppliers on 5/1/2023 on tnt still not delivered, chased every day and keep getting told it will be delivered tomorrow.
Well today I have just spoken to tnt and all they can say is that it's at a depot but not being scanned for delivery and they don't know why. ......

Will keep you posted
It’s not going via a hub operated by the Royal Mail is it? They have been cyber attacked and their whole international postage system has gone down. It’s so bad they can’t accept any new parcels.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
No it's with tnt

And it's just been delivered

OP
OP
pawl

pawl

Legendary Member
Another moan about Evri Notification.On Wednesday .Your parcel is out for delivery .Now Saturday parcel still showing out for delivery.

We have decided in future we will from experience only us companies that we know dont use Evri Or stores where can pick up items.

We have both decided that are first place to look for items will be Amazon
I ordered a pair of wire strippers from Amazon Confirmation email they will be delivered Friday between 12am and 2 pm Message received at 1pm We are five drops away

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
How about this for blood boiling! A DHL email posted the other day said they'd deliver my parcel on Monday the 23rd. Today I received an email from them saying they tried to deliver that parcel at 10.49, but no one was in. I was in but didn't hear anyone knocking and why say they'd deliver on the 23rd then try and deliver it on the 19th?!:ninja:

Dag Hammar

I do not order much on the internet but at the end of 2022 and then a couple of weeks ago I placed orders with Wiggle and both of the deliveries came to me via EVRI.
The first delivery arrived 22 minutes earlier than the start of the 2 hour time slot and the most recent one was last Saturday and that was delivered to me 11 minutes before the beginning of the 2 hour time slot.
I guess I must have a conscientious and efficient delivery chap that looks after this area.

Psamathe

Parcel due from EVRi yesterday, was "Out for delivery 13:00-15:00" until around 18:00 status changed to "There was a problem ...".

Today, "Out for delivery 13:00-15:00". Waited in again and around 14:00 wandered down to gate to postbox to find a "You were out ..." card from Evri - despite that I was in the entire time, sitting in the kitchen looking out through my clear glazed front door! He couldn't even be bothered to walk down the drive to the front door!.

Contacted sender (who has already worked out that they regard themselves as a "premium brand" and EVRI are not "reflecting their high end standards. Apparently whil;st they use EVRi for their direct retail customers they wont use them for their business customers as apparently if EVRi lose a parcel it's tough luck on the sender - no claims for anything.

One does wonder how long the EVRi business model will survive.

Meanwhile I've waited in 2 days and still don't have my parcel.

Ian

Psamathe

I've now told EVRi that they are not to deliver to my property again until I've received a written appology and been compensated for the days I've wasted waiting in for their "no shows" (every time).

May or may not affect anything as often they just ditch the parcel at any convenient front door in the village and I've had to search the village looking for a front door that matches their "proof of delivery" photo.

I can't understand how they stay in business.

Ian

I have to say that like others I've never had a problem with Evri. We got know our delivery lady very well and she aways has time for a quick chat. She also knows where to safely put parcels if we're not available.

Top Bottom