F****** livid

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Some people cycle on the tow paths and not the roads because the morons you meet on the tow paths normally have cars, and they can do more damage with them!
Not seen many cars on tow paths.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Never understood fishing. Sit on one bank with a really long pole. Why not sit on the other bank with a short pole.
They actually fish both sides. Canals have shallower ledges at either side and a deeper run down the middle. Most anglers would fish all three areas because the fish could be in any of them (or none!).

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
They actually fish both sides. Canals have shallower ledges at either side and a deeper run down the middle. Most anglers would fish all three areas because the fish could be in any of them (or none!).
Thanks for that JR Hartley ^_^

https://www.marketingweek.com/yellow-pages-best-ad-1980s/

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Do anglers require insurance - just in case said pole trips someone up, or knocks off a pesky cyclists ?

I ride canals a lot - quite enjoy them. Nice hello etc. Not had an issue with big poles, as the folk I've encountered shift them, or make sure they aren't blocking the tow path.

JPBoothy

Veteran
I used to fish when I was in my early teens (no phones/sky tv etc..) because I liked the peace and quiet of the early morning so, I think Mr Angry has to expect the inconvenience of other people if he chooses a night out and lie-in over getting up earlier to avoid them :boxing:

Top Bottom