F R Russell

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
21 miles this morning on this smooth rolling machine .

IMG_20170924_064909559.jpg

Really impressed me this morning for some strange reason.

woodbutcher

Veteran
21 miles this morning on this smooth rolling machine .

View attachment 375136

Really impressed me this morning for some strange reason.
You generally log your mileage on whichever bike you are riding , may l ask which piece of equipment you use ? l don't have anything at the moment but l would like to keep a record for each bike, just for interest sake .

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
32 miles this morning and another enjoyable ride .

IMG_20171112_075144354.jpg

Strange how a bike with only a single chain ring can still climb ok .

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Looking good Mr Biggs, only two observations ....its just not fair, you were riding in what looks like a pleasant morning and here its is minus 3 c. and l know if were on that bike (empty head that l am) l would reach for the drops and end up head first into the black stuff:whistle:

Yes it's quite mild this morning , soon get used to the chopped drops

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Just back from an 11.5 mile pre work ride first double figure ride on any bike for over a week and i chose this great bike to do it on , and after 2 miles i remembered why it was bought to be my ' winter ' bike plus the fact it rides so smoothly

woodbutcher

Veteran
Just back from an 11.5 mile pre work ride first double figure ride on any bike for over a week and i chose this great bike to do it on , and after 2 miles i remembered why it was bought to be my ' winter ' bike plus the fact it rides so smoothly
Im having withdrawal symptoms about not being on a bike for just over a week due to awful weather .... it has rained most days and then frozen overnight, result black ice on all of the roads around here. Just not worth the risk .:sad:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Im having withdrawal symptoms about not being on a bike for just over a week due to awful weather .... it has rained most days and then frozen overnight, result black ice on all of the roads around here. Just not worth the risk .:sad:
it's been same here , so it was nice to get out

Just hoping the weather forecast is right so i can get a few more miles and rides in over the next few days

Top Bottom