Face masks on public transport.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Compulsory facemarks ... compulsory vaccination, compulsory curfews, .... Compulsory ... It's not the British way ......

Unfortunately.

screenman

Legendary Member
This off of a coach driver FB, backed up by many others with the same views.

"no because they arent a good idea. You might as well cover your roof in chicken wire instead of tiles. They will spread more bacteria and virus than they will save and no one seems to have the first clue how to use a mask properly anyway."

classic33

Leg End Member
This off of a coach driver FB, backed up by many others with the same views.

"no because they arent a good idea. You might as well cover your roof in chicken wire instead of tiles. They will spread more bacteria and virus than they will save and no one seems to have the first clue how to use a mask properly anyway."
Why do we want to save bacteria. Is there a "deposit back option"?

When I ring the bus company the "voice" says you could be turned away by the driver if you are not wearing a face covering. As it happens I wasn't aware that as an asthmatic I didn't have to wear one. I will continue to wear one on the bus as it doesn't bother me. I am more peeved about the 2 per bus only.

More people trying to wriggle around the rules.. Just wear one, if the rules say you should. It's quite simple, really.
And that means cover all of your breathing orifices.
Covering your mouth and leaving your hooter exposed is not much use, is it!?
So many people doing that. I would guess 20% of NHS staff doing so.
Maybe that would explain why ethnic minorities are more likely to get coronavirus?

Last edited:
Who needs experts
There is always some that are right but as they dont all have the same view the best one to follow is the one with the view you like. That way you can blame them. "I was only following the experts view".
For instance Giles Corbyn Awarded a first class BSc degree in physics in 1968.
He went onto research superconductivity and MSC astrophysics.
His beliefs;-
Earthquakes are product of solar energy.
Global warming is not manmade. In fact he claims the earth is cooling, any increase is a product of ....is solar energy related.
coronavirus is 5G conspiracy?
He also blames Bill gates for coronavirus.
Yet his weather prediction company is still used and quoted by newspapers.
I have decided to believe him reference climate change not being man made and not Margaret Thatcher who claimed it was man made...what would she know!

Last edited:
Top Bottom