Farewell, nice knowing you all.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I may be going away for some time.

I have just seconds ago received a recorded phone call from HMRC telling me I am being investigated for tax fraud and must press #1 to be connected to an operator. I didn't press #1 and the message said in the case of not pressing #1 a warrant will be issued and I will be arrested shortly......

I am now hiding behind the sofa and will not answer the door.... Wish me luck :hello:

snorri

Legendary Member
My neighbour got one of these calls, but it was two days before the blue lights were flashing outside his door.
You have time to build a concealed bunker or to flee, the choice is yours.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I may be going away for some time.

I have just seconds ago received a recorded phone call from HMRC telling me I am being investigated for tax fraud and must press #1 to be connected to an operator. I didn't press #1 and the message said in the case of not pressing #1 a warrant will be issued and I will be arrested shortly......

I am now hiding behind the sofa and will not answer the door.... Wish me luck :hello:
You're OK, they can't get in, someone's nicked all the door knobs...

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
+ when you do go to the bank to pay someone's taken all the money out because you didn't respond to the call from your bank last week.

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Ps can I have your bike?
I got rid of all my kids size bikes when I was about 9, sorry :tongue:

Top Bottom