Fashion that never dies (in your mind)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Samba are the best trainers ever.
I may have a Ben Sherman and Harrington jacket too.....
I just got another pair of Sambas. I have worn these since 1973. Most comfortable trainers going. When i played football I also wore Adidas Santiago boots.

U

User6179

I think that may have been the ones I ended up with, too. In a fetching pale snow wash!

I'm a real sucker for expensive jeans these days and spent over 300 quid on two pairs a while back. I don't often wear long trousers so I like to make an occasion of it!

I forgot about snow wash jeans, I also seem to remember wearing pin stripe jeans as well :laugh:

I have a few expensive pairs of jean but they are about 10 years old now, I tend to wear Firetrap shorts or Craghoppers nowadays.

simonali

Guru
I forgot about snow wash jeans, I also seem to remember wearing pin stripe jeans as well :laugh:

What were the ones with coloured piping down the seams called? Often worn rolled up with a pair of espadrilles and white towelling socks!

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
So what happens if some guys turn up on cruisers then, do a few Mods on scooters stop them entering the town ?

bill ray hells angels 2.jpg

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Anyhow, just forget what you all think counts as fashion, the wolf fleece is king

https://goo.gl/images/cxQ9hJ

Top Bottom