Favourite Weight Weenie tips..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
My 15 stone mate thinks 1500g wheelsets are light enough but over 1700g is on the heavy side.
It’s laughable, but frustrating. Arguing over a couple of energy bars equivalent in weight when he should lose at least 3 stone.
This could go in what annoys you thread too.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Mate carries a pump, puncture repair, and toolkit? Save weight by carrying nothing and get your mate to fix anything that goes wrong with your bike.

Milzy

Guru
Mate carries a pump, puncture repair, and toolkit? Save weight by carrying nothing and get your mate to fix anything that goes wrong with your bike.
You should be constantly dropping your mate. If you’re not chewing your stem & trying to snap your bottom bracket you may as well not bother ;)

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Controversial.

Comfortable though...

Come on one of my rides and leave all your water at home, deliberately, to save weight, then ask me for some mid ride. True.

Come out in one of my rides with a tiddly posey pump, struggle to pump up your tyres, accept my offer of my somewhat larger but still easily portable Topeak Morph, plonk it on the ground and then bend the plastic foot back the wrong way and snap it off. True.
grr.

Top Bottom