Fess up time

Have you had a clipless moment/s

• Ahem..... er yes I have.

Votes: 60 75.0%
  • Most definitely not, how impudent!

Votes: 20 25.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Onthedrops

Veteran
OK, lets all be honest now. Time to come clean and own up!!!

I have, just the one. Happened on the drive after a ride. Usual scenario, unclipped the left foot, bike leaned to the right. Like a falling Redwood!!!

Last edited:

Mrs M

Guru
Not yet :dry:

Timtrain

Coming to a stop at a red light on a pedestrian/cycle path crossing, unclipped left foot but decided to lean right. Couldn't unclip in time, found myself laying in a heap, laughing loudlyi. The lady and her 2 kids, who were waiting to cross gave me a strange look

U

User32269

Always in slow motion, with spectators.

Slick

Guru
Came close once or twice but always managed to unclip just in time. I have seen others suffer and I must admit, it's very very funny to watch. :laugh:

D

Deleted member 1258

Joining the end of a queue of traffic at a set of traffic lights, lights change and we start moving, I clip back in and the car in front stalls and stops, I can't unclip fast enough and end up in a heap on the pavement, no damage done just embarrassed.

L Q

Über Member
About 20 years ago I was cycling slowly talking to a girl trying to get a date with her as we were work colleagues, needless to say I went to unclip and bang I ended up on the floor and so did my dreams of a date :angry:

Top Bottom