Finally managed it!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

speccy1

Well, after going on about my fear of dentists for a few months now and doing nothing about it, I`ve finally seen one!! She was absolutely lovely and very understanding of my concerns. Already I have a treatment plan all worked out and before I know it I should have a clean bill of health. The relief after that first 10 minute visit was fantastic, and I`m really chuffed with myself!!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well, after going on about my fear of dentists for a few months now and doing nothing about it, I`ve finally seen one!! She was absolutely lovely and very understanding of my concerns. Already I have a treatment plan all worked out and before I know it I should have a clean bill of health. The relief after that first 10 minute visit was fantastic, and I`m really chuffed with myself!!

Good stuff.
Dentists these days are far better then they used to be. Far more sympathetic to the patients needs. Looking at long term work to correct problems rather then short fixes of extractions etc.

Go every 6 months for a check up and a clean and they will be able to spot any problems before they start to cause trouble.

Top Bottom