First miles of 2020 done

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
First miles and first race (a TT) done: https://www.strava.com/activities/2972392347

vickster

Legendary Member
I'm not long up having got to sleep around 3, but do have plan to meet a friend for coffee at 2 around 10 miles away. I may need paracetamol first!

Reactions: DSK

sleuthey

Legendary Member
there`s now
I thought this said "theres snow" to start with! Where are you, Finland?

Slightly different story at my end, having no friends but a gorgeous 2 year old I was in bed by 10 and a sleep till the fireworks started.

Not been out due to grotty weather. BUT.....I am going to pick up a new bike today - a 6 month old Boardman 8.8 HYB that is immaculate apparently.

Reactions: DSK
I thought I’d investigate why the handling on my Hybrid had gone a bit ‘iffy’ yesterday. I stripped the headset down.

yeah, that’ll be the reason then.:laugh:
So I fitted new headset cups and bearings, and it’s handling as it should again now. I’m on a 20 ( odd ) mike test ride at present, I’ve stopped into a hostelry, because it’s started raining.

DSK

I had planned to get out early on the Giant today, woke up early, despite feeling like I'm coming down with something, been sneezing and coughing out of the blue all morning. Still hoping to get a few laps in at least before its dark but, failing this my next will be Saturday now.

pawl

Legendary Member
I had planned to get out early on the Giant today, woke up early, despite feeling like I'm coming down with something, been sneezing and coughing out of the blue all morning. Still hoping to get a few laps in at least before its dark but, failing this my next will be Saturday now.

Like you I have been suffering with the same symptoms since Boxing Day.Today is the first time I have felt like doing anything.Keeping off the bike till I feel 100%. No doubt the weather will have deteriorated bythen.

Keep positive.

Top Bottom