First week of the new year and on target

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GGJ

Veteran
100+.png

fatjel

Veteran
Have only cycled 88k but have lost about a stone on a vegetable juice diet

Saluki

World class procrastinator
My first target was to ride 3 hours and 30 minutes for the week, the equivalent of 30 minutes a day. I rode for 6 hours so happy with that. Same again next week. Target I mean, not the whole 6 hours. The weather isn't looking too clever.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I don't have a 2017 target so up to now I have nailed it with 31 miles on the clock.....

OP
OP
GGJ

GGJ

Veteran
Yes, that's brilliant, but, if I did 80 miles (from Sunday the 1st to today the 7th), 20 of them on a 13kg bike with studded tyres, the rest on a 13kg bike without studded tyres, then surely you haven't exceeded yourself? :whistle: :tongue:

Thanks for the vote of confidence Pat, just to ensure you're not left out of it my miles were done on an 11kg single speed with between 1400-1500 feet of climbing every 20 miles :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh:

Did you manage to get a replacement for the stolen bike yet?

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Aye, picking up on Monday ^_^
Still looking out for the stolen one though, one never stops searching for one's lost babies :cry:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
No doubt it will be less than 10 kg so you'll have another advantage over me :angry:
No, according to specs it's 12.5 kg, with no panniers of course. I don't do light weight bikes, but I'm planning to shift a stone this year :laugh:

Top Bottom