First week of the new year and on target

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
102 miles done. For me, in the first week of January, that is miraculous!
I have no doubt that I will manage to fall by the wayside soon, through lack of motivation, the weather, or just general CBA'dness :okay:.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
forecast next week saying snow by Thursday so there could be a few days of no cycling ahead
No problems for me, I've got an ice bike and a snow bike too: cycled in the snow several times in the past ^_^
But fear not, my annual milage is only around 3,500. If I manage 4,000 this year I'm happy.

Reactions: GGJ

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler

(Longest sequence of consecutive skips without tangling up the rope). Possibly on target. Possibly not.

@GGJ I got to my target of 5000miles (8000km) last year. I only hit 1600km in April and didn't get to half way until August, so don't worry too much about not getting out much during the early months when the weather is bad.

OP
OP
GGJ

GGJ

Veteran
Still on target but only just after catching the flu whilst on holiday, no doubt caught on the outward bound flight :cry:

403.png

simon.r

Person
Funnily enough I was just thinking about posting to this thread.

I've decided to set myself a target of 3,650 miles this year. Not much by some standards, but a significant increase over my usual annual mileage.

To date I've done 323, so very slightly ahead of target.

Reactions: GGJ

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Slow start for me this year, busy with work and doing up new house, plus the weather has not been great, but hopefully will be getting the miles in over the next few weeks.^_^

Top Bottom