FlapJacks for a long ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spoons47

IMG_0204.jpg

si_c

Guru
Lovely. Don't think that tin will fit in your saddlebag though!

rugby bloke

Veteran
Just baked a couple of batches of flapjack for our cycling weekend, using the recipe from British Cycling. If I can manage it then its idiot proof and also aga proof !

OP
OP
Spoons47

Spoons47

okay l give in lets say 70%!! So after only riding for a few weeks, I've drawn up a little training session and today did the long ride. I'm amazed that I did 29.9 miles, I'm so proud of myself!
Only problem is that the 1000 calories I burnt off are rapidly going back on courtesy of the flapjacks..........ALLRIGHT cakes :boxing:^_^

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
okay l give in lets say 70%!! So after only riding for a few weeks, I've drawn up a little training session and today did the long ride. I'm amazed that I did 29.9 miles, I'm so proud of myself!
Only problem is that the 1000 calories I burnt off are rapidly going back on courtesy of the flapjacks..........ALLRIGHT cakes :boxing:^_^
It's an easy thing to do, "I've ridden X miles so I can have a huge meal/ piece of cake". Unfortunately most of us (including me) wildly over estimate how much is burnt off when we ride, but then, that's part of the fun isn't it?

wonderloaf

Veteran
Top Bottom