FNRttC FNRttC 7th August to Felpham near Bognor Regis 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Radius

SHREDDER
Yeah Davy you've been a bit lax recently! But we must be fair, when he does come along he can lift the mood most admirably...

Radius

SHREDDER
Is that a euphemism?

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Radius said:
Yeah Davy you've been a bit lax recently! But we must be fair, when he does come along he can lift the mood most admirably...

Awww, thanks! Mainly due to my ramblings when high on sugar!

Yes, I have been very lax, but, I shall make amends... I might actually be faster up hills on the next fnrttc! Still whip yours and ilb's butts on the flat and down hill however!

Yes, big thanks to Lee in getting me going again! Cycling thats is!

And theclaud... i hope you've heard all good things? hehehe! :girl:

Radius

SHREDDER
Davywalnuts said:
I might actually be faster up hills on the next fnrttc!
No.

Still whip yours and ilb's butts on the flat and down hill however!
Dunno, I hit 46 downhill on the way back from Bognor, that was getting near Davy standards (and I made that same comment at the time!)

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Radius said:
No.

Dunno, I hit 46 downhill on the way back from Bognor, that was getting near Davy standards (and I made that same comment at the time!)

Okay, about the same uphill then!

Hahahahaha! Really! How funny! I am faster now however... new frame, new wheels and slightly less rotund! hehehehe!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
You'll all behave yourself going down hill, or I'll be cross. None of you are too old to be put across Charlotte's knee......

mike e

I can confirm that the fastest Friday Nighter's I've met so far are ILB and Radius.

I can also confirm I am not willing to state which of the two is the fastest, a lenghty debate has already taken place.

I have only been on one ride (Southend in April) with Davy and he seems quite a character, I seem to remember he was sporting some sort of unusual helmet cover.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
dellzeqq said:
You'll all behave yourself going down hill, or I'll be cross. None of you are too old to be put across Charlotte's knee......

Ohhhhh kinky! I hope am not too old then too?? :girl:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Aperitif said:
No - lift the toilet seat you mean...sometimes! :girl:

Bloody toilet humor again! hehehe!

Mike, was it that long ago? Yikes! I cant remember if that was my fluro helmet cover or my 7 backups on it?

Top Bottom