FNRttC FNRttC 7th August to Felpham near Bognor Regis 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not content with cycling for Heroes, mike e decided he would give an impromptu rendition to the gathered audience - a woody outcrop in the Sussex countryside, beyond a flinty passage...xx(

122ygbd.jpg

www.justgiving.com/mikesbigbikeride

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Well done Mike - that's a tremendous amount of money to raise in such a short time!

Wheeledweenie

Über Member
Help!

Does anyone know who the lovely guy based in Wimbledon was? He offered to lend me a tandem but I lost him at the cafe and had to head back to London :@( Even an email address would be nice.

He was in a rather dapper checked shirt and had brown hair and glasses.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Wheeledweenie said:
Does anyone know who the lovely guy based in Wimbledon was? He offered to lend me a tandem but I lost him at the cafe and had to head back to London :@( Even an email address would be nice.

He was in a rather dapper checked shirt and had brown hair and glasses.
was he wearing longish cotton twill shorts?

Dan B

Disengaged member
theclaud said:
How was the skate-a-thon?
BigSteev said:
Ahh, yes....about that. Probably best to ask Dan as I was much fail of waking up on Sunday morning. ;)
Yeah, flipping lightweight.

There have been races I have been better prepared for, and I did struggle rather. Still, didn't throw up at any point (though sticking with the front pack for more than two laps, I was on the way to) and came fifth, so could have been worse.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
coruskate said:
Yeah, flipping lightweight.

There have been races I have been better prepared for, and I did struggle rather. Still, didn't throw up at any point (though sticking with the front pack for more than two laps, I was on the way to) and came fifth, so could have been worse.

Chapeau to you, sir. Steve almost convinced Andrea to take up skating - presumably in order to dep for him while he sleeps through Marathons. Camberley Skaters eh? That's my home town. The skaters must keep a low profile there...

Top Bottom