FNRttC FNRttC to Brighton 8th May 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
3525702641_0ec85cbfa5.jpg

talking of which.....middle-aged, beardy, weather beaten, bling bike, support car behind - where's my Rapha modelling contract??!!

All talc and no Actaeon...the Rapha-hunter gatherer rises...

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Aperitif said:
Yes - some nice images Tim.
Nice lugs.
And the full-moon handbag...can only be a matter of time before the concept is 'Rapha-ised'...:biggrin:

Chap at the breakfast table had a gentle dig at me for wearing a jumper ('you wore that?', or words to that effect). I pointed out that it was a natural-fibre breatheable mid-layer, and that if it had a Rapha logo on it they'd charge £150 for it. He saw my point :smile:

Tim Hall

Thanks for your kind words about the photos.

Handbag, no I'm not a pro - nowhere near good enough.

Simon, when you announce the November ride and are looking specifically for "Grizzled" riders, I'll use that picture as a guide.

redjedi

Über Member
MacBludgeon said:
yeah, only downside to the pic that:biggrin:

Oi, I heard that :tongue:

and nice pics TIm

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
if anyone who isn't garmin'ed up is interested in the elevation data from Friday it is plotted here I think the detail from HPC to Sloane Square is wrong but otherwise that is the route we took according to my cross checking on Bikely.

TimO

Guru
Greg, your URL is a bit FUBARed, it should be like this.

The route from HPC to Sloane Square looks a little odd, going briefly northwards, and doesn't look like the normal route, down to Eaton Gate/Cliveden Place (iirc), and resulting in entering Sloane Square via Sloane Street. Were there some roadworks or something?

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
TimO said:
Greg, your URL is a bit FUBARed, it should be like this.

The route from HPC to Sloane Square looks a little odd, going briefly northwards, and doesn't look like the normal route, down to Eaton Gate/Cliveden Place (iirc), and resulting in entering Sloane Square via Sloane Street. Were there some roadworks or something?

thanks tim

dunno what happened there url wise.... will sort in a second...

the hpc to sloane square bit is prob completely wrong, as I said above, as I was baffled in real time and despite two of us trying we couldn't piece it together from memory not being lunnunerrs. Perhaps someone who was there can tell me where we really went please

Top Bottom