FNRttC FNRttC to Brighton 8th May 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mike e

Hello Handbag, liking your new nickname! I personally think 2 night rides in a row may be pushing it for any sane person, however if you have all of the following week off work just to sleep and you brim your handlebar bag with Red Bull and Pro-Plus you might just do it!!!

...loosely speaking - of course... :biggrin:

handbag

mike e said:
Hello Handbag, liking your new nickname! I personally think 2 night rides in a row may be pushing it for any sane person, however if you have all of the following week off work just to sleep and you brim your handlebar bag with Red Bull and Pro-Plus you might just do it!!!
hiya Mikey fixy! I know, at the moment it looks just impossible, but I will join User10571 and the gang's weekend ride from now on whenever possible, so that might gonna turn me into a little cycling cyborg ( a loooooong shot )?? anyway we'll see. your plan for Hull and back looking good too!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Tim Hall said:
My parting words to Simon, as I left the Madeira were:

"We've got the bowls. We've got the spoons. It's time to roll the franchise out."

I was only joking....

Well, there are already other extended night rides inspired by the gem of an original. The more the merrier, I say.....

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38203007@N05/3514500661/
is a delightful picture. Where was it? Who took it? Can I use it?

Top Bottom