FNRttC FNRttC: Whitstable - 17 August 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Got SMIDSYd on my Yamaha this afternoon on the way to work. Right ankle rather sore & limping heavily right now. Got recovered home, on the phone with the insurance for an hour...Still intending to be there tomorrow night, but might have to bail if this ankle doesn't start behaving...bugger.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Got SMIDSYd on my Yamaha this afternoon on the way to work. Right ankle rather sore & limping heavily right now. Got recovered home, on the phone with the insurance for an hour...Still intending to be there tomorrow night, but might have to bail if this ankle doesn't start behaving...bugger.

Sorry to hear that Stu.

StuartG

slower but further
Blag an e-bike for the weekend. No one will notice in the dark ... and if they do biff 'em with your rucksack.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Bollocks. Hope you recover, but don’t risk further hurty for the sake of a night ride if unsure.
Fingers crossed.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Blag an e-bike for the weekend. No one will notice in the dark ... and if they do biff 'em with your rucksack.
Hopefully, it'll ease overnight, as the left did when I had a (thankfully much less spectacular) prang on the Honda. If not, off to the GP tomorrow morning....if I could have got into work today, I'd have been no use, moving anywhere is taking an age.

Suffice to say, no risks will be taken.

OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
I'm thinking...... short sleeves.

Top Bottom