England : West Yorkshire Forum WALK - Stoodley Pike from Hebden Bridge, now takes place Sun 7th Apr

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Proper snow!

If conditions are not too bad here tomorrow, I might try doing the first part of the Stoodley Pike route just to see what it is like up there. If I do, I'll post some photos when I get back.

Meanwhile, I will ask a mod to change the date in the thread title.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Dear Mod ...

Would you please edit the thread title, replacing "Sat 23rd Mar" with "now takes place Sun 7th Apr"

And insert this text at the beginning of the first post - *** Due to bad weather, the walk has been postponed until Sunday, 7th April ***

Many thanks - ColinJ :thumbsup:

PaulB

Legendary Member
This is a combination of unfortunate circumcisions. I really want to come on this but firstly the weather postponed it until a date that ordinarily would have suited but then, with maximum disruption taking prominence, the day of our game V WHam has changed...to the Sunday! Yes, that Sunday so I'm hors de combat. Sorry.

potsy

Rambler
So who have we got signed up for the rearranged walk now?

Just been sorting out some stuff and found my rucksack which made me think of this :thumbsup:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

So who have we got signed up for the rearranged walk now?

Just been sorting out some stuff and found my rucksack which made me think of this :thumbsup:
I was going to wait until everyone was back at work tomorrow, since people seem to do most of their CycleChatting from work! (Well, it always seeme to go a lot quieter here during holidays ...)

But, yes, it is time to compile a new list. I've put everyone who hasn't confirmed the new date in the 'maybes'.

PS Apologies for the clash with Paris-Roubaix - I didn't check the racing calendar when setting the new date! Get those PVRs set up to record the race or catch the highlights on Eurosport in the evening.

Confirmed Stoodley Strollers:
  • ColinJ
  • potsy
  • bicyclos
  • bromptonfb
Maybes:
  • Globalti
  • Cubist
  • Arch and Night Train
Well-behaved dogs are welcome but they will not be able to go into the cafe after the walk.

Post below if you want to come along. :hello:

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
Yeah I'm in.

What time are you meeting Col? If I come over on the bike will it be possible to leave it secure at yours, and change from cycling to walking gear?

Top Bottom